EPL Matchday 29

Rescue mission for Shearer again.

Shows how dependent on ASM and Callum Wilson they've become. May be the only thing that saves them if they get them both back before the end of the season.
They’re a big loss but they were struggling with those guys as well..2 wins from last 20 games.

SM and Leeds fans should just shag. Get it over and done with, put everyone out of their misery.

I don't know if I could deal with the clingy phone calls the next day.

OffTheBit

Club Legend
Feb 1, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Tottenham need to go an get Graham Potter.
Imagine their attacking talent with the chances he gets his team's to create.
From Jose Mourinho to Graham Potter lol.

In all seriousness though, they would at worst be a lot better to watch

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
From Jose Mourinho to Graham Potter lol.

In all seriousness though, they would at worst be a lot better to watch
Pochettino was doing really well at Southampton but certainly wasn't this world class manager people were chasing.

If Potter had better players he'd have a hell of a team, feel like he's almost like watching Guardiola with a crap team. They are almost amazing but aren't good enough to capitalise.

Pochettino was doing really well at Southampton but certainly wasn't this world class manager people were chasing.

If Potter had better players he'd have a hell of a team, feel like he's almost like watching Guardiola with a crap team. They are almost amazing but aren't good enough to capitalise.

Little bit revisionist, Pochettino was very highly touted at the time, much more than Potter is now. Particularly as Poch transformed Soton from a relegation candidate to a comfortable mid-table/top-half team, Potter hasn't achieved that just yet.

Little bit revisionist, Pochettino was very highly touted at the time, much more than Potter is now. Particularly as Poch transformed Soton from a relegation candidate to a comfortable mid-table/top-half team, Potter hasn't achieved that just yet.
Going after Potter is a ludicrous call. Not as ludicrous as Oddschecker having 100/1 odds on our new manager being...

Diego Maradona.:oops:

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I always thought Lingard was crap but surely this Lingard is better than James on the right at UTD

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
When we actually setup this way.

Front 4 looking super dangerous, Diop and Dawson looking solid down the back, with an excellent shield in front.
You have better attacking talent than us, besides Richarlison and Hamez. When we were down last night and I saw Iwobi coming on, I knew we had no hope

Back