EPL Matchday 3 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

No side in world sport gets kissed on the dick like Liverpool lol. Being dominated and then get handed the game on a platter

Yeah, nah.

But I do think that was an accidental handball. Yellow card and penalty.

No side in world sport gets kissed on the dick like Liverpool lol. Being dominated and then get handed the game on a platter
Geez. Check out the melodramatic punter.

Must of forgot when man utd got a penalty after the full time whistle last year no?

Good game tho, Havertz could easily have a hat trick if his teammates knew how to play him thru

I think you can probably justify it either way. Thought there was specific guidance about balls deflecting off the body on to the hand but it was one of those ones where you want it to be given for you, but disappointed if it is given against you.if it's given a handball it's a red though.

So I dont think.Chelsea can have too many complaints.

If it's a penalty he's saying it was a deliberate handball, which has to be a red.
But it wasn’t deliberate in my opinion. The handball was accidental but because without it, would have been a goal so had to be a penalty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But it wasn’t deliberate in my opinion. The handball was accidental but because without it, would have been a goal so had to be a penalty.

The red card has nothing to do with intention though. If it's a handball then it's a red.

The worst part is, you could see it coming. They moan all game about decisions that are 50/50 at best. Even the Liverpool players looked bemused at the red. They knew they got away with one there.

Taylor's looked at the screen for two seconds.

Not surprised, after seeing him send off Kovacic for Xhaka stepping on his foot I don't think any of his decisions will.
I'm presuming that was just tv footage timing. If not, it did seem very quick, almost as if his mind was made up before he saw the footage.

Looking at it again his arm "pushed" away from goal as the ball hit his arm.

It's an instinctive movement for sure, but does look deliberate, even though his intention may have been different.

Doesn't matter if its deliberate or not unfortunately (stupid rule, I agree yellow would have been more just and much better for the game).

I think Rafa is starting to win over a lot of people, still in the new manager bounce stage, but we look solid and playing well as a team. 3 goals conceded in 3 games and 2 were resulting from mistakes from Keane, who actually did well tonight.

Can’t complain with a 2-0 away win at xG FC, I just hope DCL’s injury is only minor and is back in a fortnight
Could it be that he's an excellent manager who can organise a team.

Anyway I'll walk back my kissed on the dick comments cause I hate arguing refs but frustrating that it probably ruins the spectacle
Very frustrating, was shaping up as a cracking match.

Doesn't matter if its deliberate or not unfortunately (stupid rule, I agree yellow would have been more just and much better for the game).
Fair enough. Thought intention played a part, but it seems the rule suggests otherwise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back