Screenshot 2022-08-16 141556.jpg

Best bottom 3 ever.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Not at all. Don’t hate United either.
Just not often you see two big clubs among the cannon fodder in the bottom 3.

In fairness, Leeds are Tottenham's second biggest/most hated rivals after the Gooners, so your stance is understandable:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Get in line

Yeah I saw that Conte/Tuchel dust up, loved it, reckon the Tottenham players will respond well to their gaffer showing such passion after the game.

Still reckon many long time Spurs fans would be filthy on United over Teddy Sherringham tbh

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Massive game. Want to win for two main reasons. Win to get our season up and running and the second reason to compound the misery of United and their fans will be great.

Please baby football jesus, make it happen.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Massive game. Want to win for two main reasons. Win to get our season up and running and the second reason to compound the misery of United and their fans will be great.

Please baby football jesus, make it happen.

For some odd reason, I would love a Man Utd win just to see the ensuing melts on this board and on social media haha.

But from someone who always wants a close/tight title race, it wouldn't be good from that perspective, City would be in a very commanding position.

But yeah, Scouser Meltdowns (as much as I appreciate you passionate Liverpooldians) are always fun.

Gonna be a fun weekend of games. As long as Carlton beat Collingwood, I could live with Leeds going down to Chelsea :)

Hahaha nah just thought it was weird considering how much you hate us!
Taking it a bit too literally with what was a throwaway line. Just thought it was funny seeing two of England’s big clubs occupying 18-20.

And I don’t hate Arsenal in reality, I laugh at your shitness, poor results and funny moments but can respect your operating structure of spending within the constraints of what you earn. Building from within a well thought out plan and incorporating youth into the setup and not abusing the academy system through mass loans.

Hate is a strong word and reserved almost exclusively for the arab gulf sportswasher clubs, and the trophy thieves with dirty Russian $$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back