EPL Matchday 3

Remove this Banner Ad

I see David Luiz is still doing David Luiz things
A lot of defenders would struggle against top sides. He just needs to make sure he knows it's a marathon. No costly errors against mid/lower sides when Arsenal are dominating. If that is enough for Arsenal to finish in a CL spot, then he's done his job.

A lot of defenders would struggle against top sides. He just needs to make sure he knows it's a marathon. No costly errors against mid/lower sides when Arsenal are dominating. If that is enough for Arsenal to finish in a CL spot, then he's done his job.
He should be expected to do a lot more than just perform well against midtable teams. He's well and truly experienced enough to know not to pull players shirts in the box and jump into tackles against quick footed players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how was wan bisakka today

Love AWB didnt have a lot of defending today went forward with a couple of useful balls. Palace's winner did come from the side he was defending.

Palace's impressive record against the big 6 continues. Pity we struggle against the other 13 PL teams.

First team to score an injury time winner at OT in the PL era.

Now last PL team to win at each of City, United, Arsenal and Liverpool.

I'm really interested to see Mount grow as a player. Him and Harry Wilson did well at Derby County, I'm glad both are playing prem football.
I had no expectations of Mount this season. Thought he would be too lightweight for the Premier League and always assumed another Championship loan was on the cards. He’s doing well so far and I’m glad Frank is giving him a chance.

Reece James is the one who I am most excited about. A lot of Chelsea fans consider him our best youth prospect. I love that Frank has the balls to play these kids as well so he should get a good look in when he returns from injury, especially with Azpilicueta on the decline.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back