EPL Matchday 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Pickford rooted to his line again.

How does this clown still get a game for club or country?
Precisely why Henderson choosing to sit on the pine for De Gea baffles me. If he goes on loan somewhere again he may be England's goalkeeper at the Euro's

Not a pen in my eyes, simply because of how close Ward was to Digne after he headed the ball.

Now if Digne was like 5+ yards further away and it hit his arm the same way, then I'd give it personally.

Tough one for Palace...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good keepers come for those. Good keepers have command of their area.

Clowns not so much.
On the edge of the 6 yard box, at speed. The ball goes over a jumping Michael Keane. You're kidding me. Not even the English media who have a vendetta against him have said anything.

Seriously... Call him a clown if he actually makes a mistake, but calling him a clown for nothing at all is just pathetic and childish.

On the edge of the 6 yard box, at speed. The ball goes over a jumping Michael Keane. You're kidding me. Not even the English media who have a vendetta against him have said anything.

Seriously... Call him a clown if he actually makes a mistake, but calling him a clown for nothing at all is just pathetic and childish.

All he is missing is a pair of big shoes and a red nose.

Is it stiff on Ward? Probably. But I can't say it's a blatantly wrong decision either.

It was such a tough call that the VAR guy couldn't decide and needed the on field ref to decide instead.

I would be annoyed if that was given against us

That being said, it looked like his arm had two actions. Instead of tucking it in, his arm went out. It struck his hand. Tough for Palace
How many goals did we get from VAR decisions last season? Bout time we have something go our way when it shouldn't. Albeit feel awful for Palace as it's unfair to them.

I guess this is what Man United feels like on a regular occasion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back