EPL Matchday 3

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought Rodrigo did well. Good work in the build up for the goal. Poveda looked a bit light.

Poveda went the Jack Clarke route of always cutting back inside. Did it twice with ease, then his defender was on to it and yet he kept trying. Looked like a kid who is too tricky for any U23 stepping up for one of the first times. He’ll be right. Could use some passing lessons, as in trying them.

I thought he has been ok - pivotal in the goal.

It is not too often you get subbed on at half time and then are subbed off

Bielsa loves it, does it all the time. Also not averse to just hooking a player after 20 mins if he’s not happy. Don’t see much wrong with it either, unless the player is a diva and cracks it.

Come on, do your job, 1-0 we don’t need to go too heavy with the attackers, bring him off. Building nicely, looked good today.

twice sorry. I thought it was once. Forgot about the one in the 50s
Fun fact: Chelsea would have gone down that year as well but it was only 2 teams that got relegated, not 3.

Extra fun fun fact: Liverpool got relegated 3 years later, the year Everton gained promotion back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fun fact: Chelsea would have gone down that year as well but it was only 2 teams that got relegated, not 3.

Extra fun fun fact: Liverpool got relegated 3 years later, the year Everton gained promotion back.

No league derbies from 51-62 I think. Madness

Remove this Banner Ad

Back