EPL Matchday 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Willian tracking back would’ve helped, but that second goal can be chalked directly up to Bellerin

Got sucked into the area that Holding had covered and left the back post completely unmarked for Robertson to run into.
That's his job though. He's covering Mane.

70/30 possession, 11 shots to 1.

Uncharacteristic mistake by Robbo aside that was a pretty professional first half performance.

Arsenal’s strategy of passing out from the back might need a rethink, against the most well organised press in the game that looks like a disaster waiting to happen.

Uncharacteristic mistake by Robbo aside that was a pretty professional first half performance.

Arsenal’s strategy of passing out from the back might need a rethink, against the most well organised press in the game that looks like a disaster waiting to happen.

We've looked good, very good, TAA having a good game.

Agreed but the first goal doesn't come if we didn't pass from the back, no way was AMN getting that much space out there going off the first 24 minutes

We've looked good, very good, TAA having a good game.
what? Wouldn't say good game. Put in a few good crosses, was caught about 50m up the pitch for the first goal and they've constantly got past him on the right side.

what? Wouldn't say good game. Put in a few good crosses, was caught about 50m up the pitch for the first goal and they've constantly got past him on the right side.
He's constantly got forward and created problems. He's had a good game. Not a brilliant one, but a good one.

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

And? he's a right back. He can't even do his main job properly.
He does it well enough, week in, week out. I'm happy to have him in the side and will take the judgement of his Champions League and Premier League-winning manager as to his worth to the team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He does it well enough, week in, week out. I'm happy to have him in the side and will take the judgement of his Champions League and Premier League-winning manager as to his worth to the team.

So good he's behind Walker and Trippier.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back