EPL Matchday 3

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
We are lucky. Got 99 points last season with a crap RB, overrsted CB, Scottish LB who isnt even the best Scottish LB, a crap GK and an overrated VVD at CB.
Vvd is so overrated he's twice overrated even according to you!

You can be overrated and still be good you know. Also never said Alisson was crap did I?

Honestly not sure how you manage to turn on a computer with that logic

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
Relevance is that all game you're just commenting on anything negative about Liverpool. Instead of seeing how we were levels above Arsenal.

Lacazette puts away that one on one - as he should have - & it's 2-2 at the 60 minute mark dude.....Spare us the parochial hyperbole.

Lacazette puts away that one on one - as he should have - & it's 2-2 at the 60 minute mark dude.....Spare us the parochial hyperbole.

Odd thing to say. There were a bunch of opportunities Liverpool should have scored from, you can't just pick one from Arsenal and claim that proves it could have ben 2-2, it could have been 3-0 before Arsenal even score. 19 shots to 3 and 66% possession I fail to see how his statement is incorrect.

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
Odd thing to say. There were a bunch of opportunities Liverpool should have scored from, you can't just pick one from Arsenal and claim that proves it could have been 2-2, it could have been 3-0 before Arsenal even score. 19 shots to 3 and 66% possession I fail to see how his statement is incorrect.

1 0n 1 with the goal-keeper....They don't come any clearer....In what universe is the self-evident 'weird' pray tell?

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Nah bro, we were miles better than Arsenal. Bellerin said in an interview afterwards that "we made it difficult for them." I didnt think they really did. I never felt we were gonna lose that game or even drop points.

Last edited:

CFC_JP

Club Legend
Jun 21, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool
Liverpool play such a high line there will always be chances from a long ball over the top. They had 1 proper chance one on one with the keeper that wasn't offside and our keeper saved it. That was a training run.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Liverpool play such a high line there will always be chances from a long ball over the top. They had 1 proper chance one on one with the keeper that wasn't offside and our keeper saved it. That was a training run.

Yep, evident late in the game where Auba was through but was caught up to by Van Dijk. We'll continue to play on the front foot & play with a high line. We get many more goals from winning the ball high up the pitch than the occasional goal we concede from a quality through ball that Allison cant sweep up.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
FB_IMG_1601343137259.jpg

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
Another brilliant game by Jack Grealish this morning. Dangerous every time he got the ball and tracked back too. He's better than Foden, Maddison, Oxlade Chamberpot, Mount, Barkley, Hudson-Odoi. England should be building a team round him not just giving him a few minutes at the end of games.

Back