Premier Lg EPL Matchday 30 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon Art Vandelay_ has a * ton of material saved on his computer that he will unleash in the event that City do win the league. 😂
You’d be wrong.

Would be happy to see a team that took a stance on rape within the squad get reward for that strong moral stance.

Feels dirty handing the league back in City's hands. They win out, they are champions.

We were shite for 35 minutes and then completely dominated the game after that. Annoying to be s**t first and to be 2-0 down before deciding to dominate the game.

We should have 4-2 really with the amount of chances we had. Ramsdale was MOTM tells you everything I guess.

We were incredibly lucky to get away with a draw. Our goals were great and it's a shame we could not capitalise even further. The goal before the break definitely spurred them on and gave them the momentum. Xhaka blowing up at TAA was unneccesary and fired up the crowd and kinda brough Liverpool back into the game. I thought Martinelli tried to play himself out of trouble a bit too often, particularly towards the end of the game, but in the same sense it's good he was trying to take the game by the scruff of the neck.

Salah missing the penalty was not something I would have thought would happen and that just propelled them to try and score again. Salah of just a year ago would have scored four or five against us. As for the penalty itself, it was clumsy, and a very soft call. Not to say it wasn't a pen, but he's hardly gone in intentionally to trip him.

Ramsdale was outstanding and literally kept us in the game. He made at least 5 match winning saves I reckon.

Konate was a monster for them and was their best IMO.

Momentum swings back to City's favour now and we've got it all to do. Going to be very tough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back