EPL Matchday 30

Remove this Banner Ad

After what happened at Reading I’m not surprised something like this happened. Burnley FC are outraged, which begs the question do they not give a fu** about white lives?

View attachment 897804
because they already matter. like when you're a kid and there's fathers day and mothers day, and you ask when is it kids day? every other day is the response you get.

******* annoyed that it's between Man U and Chelsea for the last Champions League spot.

It was before my time but Chelsea and Leeds United had a really spiteful and hateful rivalry in the 70s. (Hence the Leeds chant of Cue Sera Sera and Chelsea :) )

Damn you Spurs, why did you have go belly up this season ?

I actually like Ole a lot more than Fat Frank, so I find myself hoping the Mancs leapfrog Chelsea 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Wolves are right in the hunt too

because they already matter. like when you're a kid and there's fathers day and mothers day, and you ask when is it kids day? every other day is the response you get.
You probably need to educate yourself on the actual status in this country of the white working class. You’d be surprised, but no doubt unmoved

White working class boys lives matter too or don’t they? Perhaps not, someone has to be thrown under the bus for this to all work out

White working class boys lives matter too or don’t they? Perhaps not, someone has to be thrown under the bus for this to all work out

If I wish someone a happy birthday it doesn't mean I hope everyone else at the party has a s**t one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After what happened at Reading I’m not surprised something like this happened. Burnley FC are outraged, which begs the question do they not give a fu** about white lives?

View attachment 897804

People completely lost their minds over that banner. I don't think footballers knew much about why they were kneeling or why they were supposed to be outraged over this banner. They should stick to what they are good at ie running around trying to kick a ball into an onion bag.

If I wish someone a happy birthday it doesn't mean I hope everyone else at the party has a sh*t one.
Perfectly acceptable analogy. It seems there’s a problem when someone else at the party has a birthday though

Perfectly acceptable analogy. It seems there’s a problem when someone else at the party has a birthday though

Maybe when someone shouts "I have a birthday too during someone else party speech".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back