EPL Matchday 30

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah already been discussed in our area.
If the local sorting facility is shut down (we only have one) then only express parcels will be prioritised. All regular mail and parcels will be on severe delays or stopped. Street delivered letters are already on delayed delivery.

6F0A61A4-3F33-4E9B-A7F6-73743BEFA95F.jpeg

No because they're prioritising normalcy. It's a huge morale boost to not only everyone involved but all supporters to be able to take their mind off what's going on if only for two hours.

They're all taking huge pay cuts.

They're also trying to get rounds in now before things get worse.
That is how i see it too. There is the physical issue of this but at this stage i don't think many people have thought of the mental health issues that will come out of this with many people stuck at home. I think it will be good for many people to have something to look forward to (probably not Carlton supporters) on the weekends

If this season doesn’t get completed, I don’t know how instead of null and voided the season, you still do relegation and promotion. It is ridiculously unfair to everyone involved.

Saying that you will only relegate 2 teams rather than 3 is still unfair to those teams. Villa is only 2 points off 16th and Norwich is 6 points from safety and they would feel some level of comfort that they can go on the type of run that Leicester went on when they won 7 of their last 9 games to finish 14th in 2014-15. If the solution is then to cull the PL back from 22 to 20 teams by saying that you will relegate 5 teams, that isn’t a solution at all. How is that remotely fair?

UEFA said that they aim to finish the season by June 30. They won’t accomodate teams who were in the top two of the next division down. It won’t happen.

when did uefa take over control of English football?

when did uefa take over control of English football?

They haven’t. That June 30 date is when UEFA wants the 2019/2020 European season to finish by. So the season either ends by June 30th or if it doesn’t, no one will get promoted or relegated because the FA simply wouldn’t do that.

Last edited:
Irresponsible is letting the world economically fall apart. Watch and see how many people die then and Covid 19 will look like a pleasant dream.
WTF?

Irresponsible is letting the world economically fall apart. Watch and see how many people die then and Covid 19 will look like a pleasant dream.
Might be time to step away from the keyboard.

I have a feeling if Liverpool weren't top of the league, you'd have very different views. You are an odd unit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It isn’t pleasant now. So I am not sure how it would become pleasant to think about in the future.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back