1591385670666.png

1592770106367.png

Untitled1.jpg

Attachments

• 1592770106367.png
    1592770106367.png
    5.8 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
fu**, we definitely have no hope of winning it at Goodison. What’s the bet that Everton had something to do with this match being postponed again? I’m not buying the narrative. 😃
Depends on if Burnley can beat Man City.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
fu**, we definitely have no hope of winning it at Goodison. What’s the bet that Everton had something to do with this match being postponed again? I’m not buying the narrative. 😃
I'm flying to Northern Italy then sneaking into the Liverpool training ground.

I swear to god if Burnley beat City and Liverpool win the league at Goodison, I might neck myself.

Even a draw between Burnley & City means Liverpool can't win it at Goodison, right?

I swear to god if Burnley beat City and Liverpool win the league at Goodison, I might neck myself.

Even a draw between Burnley & City means Liverpool can't win it at Goodison, right?
If it's a draw for City, and we beat Everton, then City can still win the league on goal difference, if City win 9 of their other remaining games and we lose our 8 other games.

If it's a draw for City, and we beat Everton, then City can still win the league on goal difference, if City win 9 of their other remaining games and we lose our 8 other games.
Music to my ears.

Hopefully Dyche doesn't pull a masterclass out of his ass.

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
So Arsenal players are in self isolation?

Doubtful they play Brighton then either.

Minidisc MD

Cancelled
Nov 29, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Might need to dust Pogba off & play him against Totty….That's the only time he ever plays any good....when he has something to prove to Mou.

The EPL need to start implementing Friday night games too.
they do a few don't they? maybe 20 a season? I'm pretty sure that 9-0 Leicester - Southampton game was on a Friday; was in a pub in Leeds and they had this dinky little tele in the corner showing it. people didn't seem as bemused and amazed at a nine goal game as I expected it...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going against the grain but this would be horrible to not give Liverpool the title. They deserve it, even if the season ended now.

As a Bucks fan and seeing the NBA suspended, I feel pretty crap because we were a massive chance to make the NBA finals and now, nothing.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
I'm going against the grain but this would be horrible to not give Liverpool the title. They deserve it, even if the season ended now.

As a Bucks fan and seeing the NBA suspended, I feel pretty crap because we were a massive chance to make the NBA finals and now, nothing.
Yeah, not sure how you can't award them the title, even if the season doesn't end as it should.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn

They certainly do it would be completely wrong to deny them the title imo. But it would be funny as *

Remove this Banner Ad

Back