EPL Matchday 30

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be interesting to see how we approach this. With champions league QFs, FA Cup SF and league Cup final all to play in April the two league games might take a back seat.

Until you have mathamatically won the league, I still think Citeh should take every game in the Premier League seriously. Besides winning form is good form, and you guys have depth all club's around the world can only dream of.

Pep has been through this all this all before with Barca and Bayern.
He is the best manager the world has seen since Don Revie, Citeh will be fine..

Another game where the Tottenham ‘fans’ on here will be supporting the opposition.
Nothing short of a 'Tottenham Way' 4-0 thrashing will appease them.

Pick a strong side and play on the front foot only to concede first on the counter, Newcastle to then park it and defend their 1-0 lead. Jose's fault.
Do the complete opposite trying to negate Newcastle's only way of scoring against a bigger team. Will get murdered for being dour and boring.

I'd take a boring 1-0 win now and move on. They'll park it hard with relegation places looming large.

Tough weekend for us, a lot of our top four rivals have easy games on paper and we are away to Arsenal. Will be huge if we can get three points as unlikely as 4th is, I'm still hoping.
You're not playing at Anfield, so you'll be fine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back