EPL Matchday 30

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I'm watching on mute while doing other things.

That was a clear penalty.

Should have been 1-2 and MU down a man.

And of course now it is 2-1.

Sometimes I think the EPL is even more of a joke than the AFL. And that is saying something.

What were the commentators saying? Did they all agree it was a penalty?

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
I'm watching on mute while doing other things.

That was a clear penalty.

Should have been 1-2 and MU down a man.

And of course now it is 2-1.

Sometimes I think the EPL is even more of a joke than the AFL. And that is saying something.

What were the commentators saying? Did they all agree it was a penalty?

They were surprised the ref didn’t take a look at it as VAR made the decision for him.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
They were surprised the ref didn’t take a look at it as VAR made the decision for him.
BT the opposite. They're pro United though when you consider the on air talent is: Rio Ferdinand, Paul Scholes, Michael Owen, Owen Hargreaves, Robin Van Persie, Robbie Savage and Paul Ince (There are a few more but you get the gist)

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Poor Brighton 🙁
They're their own worst enemy at times, trying to play the ball too much and getting caught short at the back. The easiest way to play United is how they did in the first half - sit back. United need to be playing fast and outnumbering the opposition to create anything (which most teams can do, so it's nothing special).

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
I mean, Mourinho is doing what he can, but there's a load of poor buys in that spuds squad.

Agreed. Mourinho is struggling but the players are getting let off the hook. Not saying they are bottle jobs, but I think they drink their own bathwater at times and can get complacent and drop points to teams below them on the table.

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Yep. Spurs and Chelsea are both too sh*t. Pool will finish top 4.
I wouldn’t bet on it. I haven’t seen enough to convince me that we’ll be consistent enough. No crowds at Anfield is a problem as well. However, if we can play like that for two months well finish 3rd IMO.

Back