EPL Matchday 30

Remove this Banner Ad

Roasting them in public isn’t going to change anything though.
It isn’t but the reaction has given a glimpse into the weak culture and character. Said to be outraged at the comments.

The players can avoid that by actually playing properly

It isn’t but the reaction has given a glimpse into the weak culture and character. Said to be outraged at the comments.

The players can avoid that by actually playing properly
True, but surely you do that behind closed doors when it comes to criticising individuals and to a lesser extent the team. He can say that we didn’t defend that well or perform that well today though.

It isn’t but the reaction has given a glimpse into the weak culture and character.
Not helped when manager acts like that. Maybe it’s a little reflection of his own self centred view of things. Especially a guy with his history, who’s never been shy of accepting accolades

Not helped when manager acts like that. Maybe it’s a little reflection of his own self centred view of things. Especially a guy with his history, who’s never been shy of accepting accolades
Hey, they got their last manager sacked 18 months ago. This isn’t just Jose, they actually got a fan adored Pochettino sacked so yeah I’m gonna blame them fair and square.

I agree he isnt wrong, but does it help at all going public with comments like these?

All hes doing is sabotaging his own job.
At this point whether he stays or is sacked I honestly don’t care as long as half the squad go. if he strafes a few of these arseholes on the way then fine by me.
Signing Nagelsmann or Howe or whoever will mean stuff all if these wasters stay.

We shouldn’t need to score 3 to beat Newcastle and this s**t has been going on since Pochettino got banned at Burnley in Feb ‘19.

I agree he isnt wrong, but does it help at all going public with comments like these?

All hes doing is sabotaging his own job.
Doesnt help when he lies about why others have been dropped either. Said Toby was out because he didn't get back to training in time due to covid tests. Multiple spurs social media posts show that he was there a day before jose said he was. Then went around in circles saying I'm not saying its discipline or not. Just say that you've fallen out with him and dropped him. Missed the villa game due to "illness" and now this one from "missing training"

We saw that with just a few signings and promoting the academy kids a good manager in Poch could repair a fractured club left by DimTim and AVB/Baldini. Let's hope we nail our next manager signing and get the same outcome. Wouldnt say we are as bad as what Poch inherited but a refresh is 100 percent needed. CL qualification will be a band aid that gets us nowhere

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree but can't take anything away from the bloke, can only stop what is dished in front of him and he has been on point each time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back