EPL Matchday 31

Remove this Banner Ad

Very good 2nd half, happy to win against a top 6 club in fricken ages.

Fun fact time, Hazards record at Goodison is now his worst ground in the EPL. Hasn’t scored in 7 visits

Chelsea will have to win the EL to get back into the CL you’d feel - and I think they will.

Not really. They're Cheslea fans remember..

On a separate note, we are so ******* passive. Turdsson has barely touched the ball. We don't even want to tackle until we dive in late and give away a foul.

Kepa has almost had more touches than Turd and Richarlison
Haha both players end up scoring :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ll take 2-0 with only 33% possession (with one fewer shot total and three more on target no less)

Was a reverse of the Newcastle game for us, except first half Chelsea didn’t/couldn’t capitalise on anything. Siggy needs to score them first time, everytime. You’re not always going to be afforded the opportunity to score off the rebound. Happy with DCL - he’s slowly building along with his confidence. Lookman deserves more game time too, he looks class when he’s on (and not subbed on with 10 mins to go and we are a goal or two down)

Two games in hand with a chance to really move up and put pressure on all the other teams fighting for top four and they get 1 point from a possible 6.

Sarri cant last much longer.
Should have been gone after the Man City games. Don’t really see how a “brave” league cup performance keeps him his job after being spanked by the same team a few weeks earlier and seemingly losing control of the players. The other problem is there’s not many other guys around that I see doing a better job. Was hoping for Zidane. The perfect job for him to fix. Madrid have very similar issues in regards to players controlling the place and he seems to know how to deal with that very well. We need a man manager not a tactician.

Lucky to have dodges a bullet this morning. We;re staggering towards the finish line. No goals from midfield. We're just lucky that Mane is on fire!

Sarri is digging his own grave here by constantly relying on his default lineup that has regularly failed him. Don't understand why he won't give RLC and CHO a start when they have done the job well in EL. Only player he does reward for the thumping midweek is of course Alonso, who doesn't deserve to start ahead of Emerson, who gave away the penalty :drunk:

Sarri is digging his own grave here by constantly relying on his default lineup that has regularly failed him. Don't understand why he won't give RLC and CHO a start when they have done the job well in EL. Only player he does reward for the thumping midweek is of course Alonso, who doesn't deserve to start ahead of Emerson, who gave away the penalty :drunk:
Surely he’s not our manager next season.

I didn't watch the game but it sounds like it was the same old crap. Top 4 is now a mathematical chance and, when it gets to that point, you know you're done. I've said I wanted to give Sarri more time but my patience has just about ran out. With Napoli there, I can't even see us winning Europa.

Should have been gone after the Man City games. Don’t really see how a “brave” league cup performance keeps him his job after being spanked by the same team a few weeks earlier and seemingly losing control of the players. The other problem is there’s not many other guys around that I see doing a better job. Was hoping for Zidane. The perfect job for him to fix. Madrid have very similar issues in regards to players controlling the place and he seems to know how to deal with that very well. We need a man manager not a tactician.
Zizou would've been perfect but we held onto Sarri for too long.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back