EPL Matchday 31

Feb 16, 2010
President of Terror Squad
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
Chelsea are in a bit of trouble imo, losing hazard, transfer ban, missing cl again looking likely, all those players they blew silly money on that are flops, not playing there own kids, abramovich not allowed into the country, it's all coming home to roost it seems, can see them languishing and going further backwards for the next few seasons.

May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
Arsenal are gonna cruise into the top 4, and they’re such an average ******* team. Spurs, Chelsea and United should collectively hang their heads in shame in all honesty
It will be sweet finishing higher than steaming pile of Hotspur.

Zoom

Carefree
Dec 16, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
Chelsea are in a bit of trouble imo, losing hazard, transfer ban, missing cl again looking likely, all those players they blew silly money on that are flops, not playing there own kids, abramovich not allowed into the country, it's all coming home to roost it seems, can see them languishing and going further backwards for the next few seasons.
Unfortunately I agree. Can’t really complain though. We’ve had a fantastic run.

Mar 4, 2002
In a state of flux
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Red Sox, Melbourne Storm
This stat was on Premier League Today...freaky

Z1yYBDB.jpg

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Wolves will break into the top six next season. Very impressive side. If it wasn’t for a rather large blip in October/November they’d be in a fight for the top four. They’re only going to improve. Much needed in all honesty, it gets dull the same clubs filling the top six every year

Wolves will break into the top six next season. Very impressive side. If it wasn’t for a rather large blip in October/November they’d be in a fight for the top four. They’re only going to improve. Much needed in all honesty, it gets dull the same clubs filling the top six every year
Speaking of non top 6 sides. Here is how the best of the rest have done in recent seasons.

2018/19: Wolves, currently 7th (13 points off 6th)
2017/18: Burnley, 7th (9 points off 6th)
2016/17: Everton, 7th (8 points off 6th)
2015/16: Leicester, 1st (Won title)
2014/15: Soton, 7th (2 points off 6th)
2013/14: Everton, 5th (3 points clear of Spurs, and 8 points clear of United)

Apart from the Leicester year, the divide is getting bigger and bigger.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Speaking of non top 6 sides. Here is how the best of the rest have done in recent seasons.

2018/19: Wolves, currently 7th (13 points off 6th)
2017/18: Burnley, 7th (9 points off 6th)
2016/17: Everton, 7th (8 points off 6th)
2015/16: Leicester, 1st (Won title)
2014/15: Soton, 7th (2 points off 6th)
2013/14: Everton, 5th (3 points clear of Spurs, and 8 points clear of United)

Apart from the Leicester year, the divide is getting bigger and bigger.
Wolves will have a bigger haul of points than Burnley and Everton did in the previous two seasons though. They’ll be within ten points if sixth by the end of the season and had they not had some dreadful results like losing at home to Huddersfield then it would be closer.

There’s other teams that could potentially close the gap next season. Everton are always the one expected to but they need to get the right man in charge. West Ham are spending money and have a decent manager and 60,000 stadium. If Leeds come up they usually do well in the top flight. Might be a threat a few years down the line. It needs to happen because although six clubs represents a decent size of competitiveness, it still needs to be more open

Huh? Salah has been subbed off a lot lately.
Once in his last 6 games? And that was in the 92nd minute on the weekend.

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
only player i can really see teams in the top 6 going hard for is neves. beyond that, they have a lot of players in a 'sweet spot' if you will. where they're not quite good enough to start at top 6 teams, but too expensive to be bought to ride the bench.

only player i can really see teams in the top 6 going hard for is neves. beyond that, they have a lot of players in a 'sweet spot' if you will. where they're not quite good enough to start at top 6 teams, but too expensive to be bought to ride the bench.

Could say that about Mahrez & none of their players would be as worth as much as him

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
And your boys have won ?
You know how much we’ve won, so that’s why it’s funny when Arsenal’s main objective these days is to finish ahead of us. This from a team that 15 years ago were set to dominate English football.

Feb 4, 2001
East Burwood
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal
You know how much we’ve won, so that’s why it’s funny when Arsenal’s main objective these days is to finish ahead of us. This from a team that 15 years ago were set to dominate English football.
We both know that both our mobs can't compete with the oil boys. So now we have to set our sights smaller. I still don't know why clubs don't go all out for a cup, the league is unattainable, closed shop. Our last chance was Usmanov.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
We both know that both our mobs can't compete with the oil boys. So now we have to set our sights smaller. I still don't know why clubs don't go all out for a cup, the league is unattainable, closed shop. Our last chance was Usmanov.
It's not unattainable. We might do it this year without the oil money. Leicester did it a few years ago.

Back