EPL Matchday 31

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Yeah i dont get why you'd want to try and downplay Leicester effort, it was amazing.
I'm not downplaying Leicester's effort. They were incredible, it's one of the best sporting stories of all time.

But I just dont think we're the worst champions ever. Lot's of injuries havent helped us either but nobody wants to hear about those but it hasnt helped.

Last season is last season, we dominated the league and were worthy champions, this season it hasnt gone the way we'd hoped. No big deal, with everyone back I'm sure we can give it a shake again next season.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
I'm not downplaying Leicester's effort. They were incredible, it's one of the best sporting stories of all time.

But I just dont think we're the worst champions ever. Lot's of injuries havent helped us either but nobody wants to hear about those but it hasnt helped.

Last season is last season, we dominated the league and were worthy champions, this season it hasnt gone the way we'd hoped. No big deal, with everyone back I'm sure we can give it a shake again next season.
It's the points, position, goals etc differential that everyone is looking at.

Tbh even with everyone healthy Liverpool wasn't going to dominate the league like they did last season.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
“We shouldn’t be conned. I have to say, if my son stays down like this for three minutes and needs his 10 mates to help him up, he won’t get any food. We weren’t (conned), the referee was.” - Ole.

“I just want to say, Sonny is very lucky that his father is a better person than Ole, because I think a father - I am a father - you have to always feed your kids, it doesn’t matter what they do.

“If you have to steal to feed your kids, you steal. I am very, very disappointed, and like we say in Portugal bread is bread and cheese is cheese, I told Ole already what I think about his comments.” - Jose.

This has been one of the weirder fights by two managers I have ever heard.

Special one bought greenwood into the first team at 16 years old

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
West Ham making Champions League and Spurs missing out

HospitableFabulousIsabellineshrike-size_restricted.gif

undefined

probably incorrect
Jun 3, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
QLDer
West Ham making Champions League and Spurs missing out

HospitableFabulousIsabellineshrike-size_restricted.gif

Spurs don't have the toughest run-in. One of Leicester/West Ham will likely drop out at the finish line. Chelsea/Pool ahead in contention for UCL but I feel this is premature.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United

Sorry this is almost becoming a weekly thing from Man Utd supporters. Either racially abusing one of Their own players (usually Rashford) or an opposition player.

Manchester United has a toxic/racist ratbag element in their fanbase (mainly in the UK it must be said) that needs to addressed and cut out.

And quite frankly, I do not believe Ole/Woodward or the Glazers or admin are doing anything really to discourage it.

No point sugarcoating it. Most racist club in England. #MUFC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry this is almost becoming a weekly thing from Man Utd supporters. Either racially abusing one of Their own players (usually Rashford) or an opposition player.

Manchester United has a toxic/racist ratbag element in their fanbase (mainly in the UK it must be said) that needs to addressed and cut out.

And quite frankly, I do not believe Ole/Woodward or the Glazers or admin are doing anything really to discourage it.

No point sugarcoating it. Most racist club in England. #MUFC

Come on dude, every single club has the same *******s who hide behind the keyboard, singling out United fans is pretty s**t.

The club has an actual campaign against it, do some ******* research.

It's comments like this which make me despise Man Ure fans.

Absolutely no need for that kind of abusive crap.

Grow up.

Jesus * you come up with this and then your post above.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Come on dude, every single club has the same *******s who hide behind the keyboard, singling out United fans is pretty sh*t.

The club has an actual campaign against it, do some ******* research.

I stand by my comment to the hilt. And I do not think Manchester United is doing enough from their end to stamp it out/discourage fans either.

Just read many of the replies to that Spurs tweet from Mancs for instance. They 'just don't get it'

Yes you have more fans than anyone else in England, probably the world, but that is no excuse for ongoing abusive and racist social media posts from your mob.

If ManUtd Twitter actually posted a tweet condemning the abuse of Son, I would cut your mob some slack.

I stand by my comment to the hilt. And I do not think Manchester United is doing enough from their end to stamp it out/discourage fans either.

Just read many of the replies to that Spurs tweet from Mancs for instance. They 'just don't get it'

Yes you have more fans than anyone else in England, probably the world, but that is no excuse for ongoing abusive and racist social media posts from your mob.

If ManUtd Twitter actually posted a tweet condemning the abuse of Son, I would cut your mob some slack.

United has had multiple players racially vilified online as well. The club has launched the See Red campaign only recently to further push fans to report it via an online reporting system, this is on top of the All Red All Equal campaign started in 2016.

You must forget “We’re all from Leeds, you’re all Chinese.” eh?

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
United has had multiple players racially vilified online as well. The club has launched the See Red campaign only recently to further push fans to report it via an online reporting system, this is on top of the All Red All Equal campaign started in 2016.

You must forget “We’re all from Leeds, you’re all Chinese.” eh?

I will take your word for it then. You are a passionate Melbourne City fan and thus have proven to have great judgement and intellect 👍

I probably went a bit OTT labelling you as the most racist club in England and I retract that statement.

Son is probably my favourite non Leeds player in the Premier League and I was frustrated by the pile on he copped.

And yes, I am fully aware that Leeds fans sadly had a reputation for being racist in the 70s and 80s etc

And of course, our club's own social media account and owner made a misguided gaffe regarding Karen Carney (of which I cannot defend and it's the only black Mark on Radz otherwise superb ownership of the club)

Saying all clubs have these rotten supporters is right though, a lot more needs to be done across the board (from all clubs and leagues) to get the message across..

Anyhow this is my final poist on the matter, congrats to Utd on a fine win at Spurs and it has been a cracking weekend of football.

Can only hope the rest of the season can go on without any more racist abuse from flogs on social media (from any club)

Spurs don't have the toughest run-in. One of Leicester/West Ham will likely drop out at the finish line. Chelsea/Pool ahead in contention for UCL but I feel this is premature.
We’re done. Musical chairs at the back as he trusts none of them and Daniel gave him neither Skriniar or Dias. Both winning titles this season btw.

I will take your word for it then. You are a passionate Melbourne City fan and thus have proven to have great judgement and intellect 👍

I probably went a bit OTT labelling you as the most racist club in England and I retract that statement.

Son is probably my favourite non Leeds player in the Premier League and I was frustrated by the pile on he copped.

And yes, I am fully aware that Leeds fans sadly had a reputation for being racist in the 70s and 80s etc

And of course, our club's own social media account and owner made a misguided gaffe regarding Karen Carney (of which I cannot defend and it's the only black Mark on Radz otherwise superb ownership of the club)

Saying all clubs have these rotten supporters is right though, a lot more needs to be done across the board (from all clubs and leagues) to get the message across..

Anyhow this is my final poist on the matter, congrats to Utd on a fine win at Spurs and it has been a cracking weekend of football.

Can only hope the rest of the season can go on without any more racist abuse from flogs on social media (from any club)

We're on the same page, I tend to not allow personal opinion of a club cloud my judgement.

Elmer making premature calls? Nahhh.

Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.

Leeds finished 17th the year after they won the title. Technically it was the last season before the newly created Premier League but still.

Dear God.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Is it fair to say or assume that if Brighton can.at least get a point at Neverton, Fulham are definitley down (think they are already)

Leeds only 4 points behind Tottenham with 7 games left.

If you told me that before the start of the season, I would have said you were on crack.

This has been the most enjoyable and memorable season for me as a Leeds fan in probably 20 years or close to it. Doesn't matter if we don't win Silverwear, never in my wildest dreams could I have dreamt of a possible top 10 finish with our squad and beating Man City at Etihad with 10 Men for 45 minutes.

💛💙

Remove this Banner Ad

Back