EPL Matchday 32 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Ronaldo dive, Bruno pen to condemn Everton and break Brades?
Thought Brunos contract extension broke him?

Either way I'm sure Brades won't complain to much if Everton are relegated bright side he doesn't have to put up with Bruno.

Big early kick off game on Saturday!

A fallen giant of the English game, owners not too well liked and a fan base in turmoil, with constant questioning of the players and their performances.

They travel to play Everton at Goodison Park.

Thought Brunos contract extension broke him?

Either way I'm sure Brades won't complain to much if Everton are relegated bright side he doesn't have to put up with Bruno.

Secretly I reckon Brades is at his happiest when Everton are struggling.

Secretly I reckon Brades is at his happiest when Everton are struggling.

Everton have the most miserable fan base in the entire league. Genuinely if you look at the average Everton fan you'd think they just survived a hurricane. Beaten down and depressed.

A season in the Championship might be good for them honestly. A chance to enjoy football again. Go win some games and play some good football. Invest in young players.

Everton have the most miserable fan base in the entire league. Genuinely if you look at the average Everton fan you'd think they just survived a hurricane. Beaten down and depressed.

A season in the Championship might be good for them honestly. A chance to enjoy football again. Go win some games and play some good football. Invest in young players.

Have said that to my best mate who is a Toffee. He's convinced it's not worth it because teams struggle to bounce back in the PL. I pointed out that the three times a similar sized team have gone down (West Ham once, Newcastle twice), on all three occasions they've finished the following PL season in 9th.

Add to that you spend a season playing sides you wouldn't normally get to see your side play, and will likely win 80-90% of your games.

It's really not the end of the world some would make it out as.

Even for us over here, it used to be a death sentence because you'd go from watching your team play every week to maybe 3-4 times a season. Now with iFollow you can watch your side just as easily as in the PL.

Bookmark Burnley to beat Norwich, Watford to beat Leeds and Everton to beat Man Utd.

Actually I am going to bet on it. $29.25. Easy money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Michael Keane coming straight back in do you think? Presume he's back from the 2 yellows.

As for us, Brentford getting some form back with Eriksen so could be a tricky fixture on the back of Lyon tomorrow.

So Michael Keane coming straight back in do you think? Presume he's back from the 2 yellows.

As for us, Brentford getting some form back with Eriksen so could be a tricky fixture on the back of Lyon tomorrow.
Branthwaite played well, but he's young so probably back in for him. I wish Mina was fit..

Allan still has one game to serve I think so we're still shite in the midfield. I'd even take Fabian Delph over Holgate in there. He's too slow and has too many brainfarts. So many Championship level players...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back