EPL Matchday 32

Remove this Banner Ad

Plug for Andy Robertson:

9 assists for the season so far. Only Hazard, Fraser and Eriksen have more. Hinchliffe (94/95) and Baines (10/11) the only defenders to have more in a single season (both 11).

It’s bordering on impossible to defend crosses like the one he put in for Firmino’s goal this morning. Week after week, his delivery into the area is exceptional. Van Dijk getting most of the plaudits but this guy is having such an impressive season, and such a humble, likeable bloke too.

Last edited:

How much did Chel$ea pay for that win? Two fairly obvious penalties not given, an offside goal, and a clear red not given. **** me
Could be the difference in cardiff getting relegated or staying up as well costing the club millions, absolutley shambolic

How much did Chel$ea pay for that win? Two fairly obvious penalties not given, an offside goal, and a clear red not given. **** me

“This is a big problem, you just can’t throw money at it and make it go away!”

4--NacSAweGsmjm5wWJqiFXW-gY=.gif

he didnt seem to mind when his side is on the receiving end

D3AEOECXcAEGJ05.jpg

And that about covers it.

Neil Warnock is one of football's biggest arseholes. I hate Chelsea with a passion and they have dead-set stolen that but for Warnock to play the victim is laughable.

The guy is a grub.

he didnt seem to mind when his side is on the receiving end

D3AEOECXcAEGJ05.jpg
Reminds me when was going on about Dane's injury being just one of those things/it's a man's game etc.

But when it happens to one of his players.

Didn't expect Spurs to get anything at Anfield but it was frustrating to see them lose the way they did.

Must be about 4 or 5 times this season Liverpool have got a last minute winner through a goal keeping/defensive howlers. The others were more lol-worthy, at this stage of the season it all seems a bit more significant.

I think Liverpool have to drop points in at least one, probably two matches for us to win the title.

Starting to run out of games for them to falter in though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know it’s common but I hate when players celebrate an own goal like they scored it personally. If it’s a slight deflection then sure, but if it’s only a goal because the opposition kicked it into their own net, kissing the ground just looks stupid.

In my humble opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sitting mid table, 4-0 up already with nothing to play for sure. But in this situation. Totally understand it.

Didn't expect Spurs to get anything at Anfield but it was frustrating to see them lose the way they did.

Must be about 4 or 5 times this season Liverpool have got a last minute winner through a goal keeping/defensive howlers. The others were more lol-worthy, at this stage of the season it all seems a bit more significant.

I think Liverpool have to drop points in at least one, probably two matches for us to win the title.

That was a huge three points but I don't know. You guys have to drop points somewhere and I just don't know if you will, you guys are bloody good.

The quadruple is really very much on the cards.

Running out of games for you to falter in too.

City are the ones who have to drop points to give Liverpool the opening

Plug for Andy Robertson:

9 assists for the season so far. Only Hazard, Fraser and Eriksen have more. Hinchliffe (94/95) and Baines (10/11) the only defenders to have more in a single season (both 11).

It’s bordering on impossible to defend crosses like the one he put in for Firmino’s goal this morning. Week after week, his delivery into the area is exceptional. Van Dijk getting most of the plaudits but this guy is having such an impressive season, and such a humble, likeable bloke too.

He's not bad, hey.

It's clearly an own goal.
Do I care how it went in? Fudge no, massive 3 points no matter how the winner went in. We need an improvement on our recent performances though, that goes without saying. Regardless 79 points with 6 games to play is a great result, any chance the refs give Cardiff a hand mid-week after what they copped last night? :tearsofjoy:

You could be forgiven for thinking that there was two cases of match fixing going on this morning. One by the refs in the Chelsea match and another by Lloris who almost seemed to deliberately push the ball into Alderweirelds leg for the own goal.

I agree with Warnocks comments. Worst officiating in the world. Or should I say worst officiating when it comes to lower ladder teams. Because you can bet your bottom dollar if those incidents happened to a top 6 side, they would have all been penalties, offside would have been called and a red card given to the opposition.

Though if you wanted to make sure you got those decisions your way, maybe they should have voted for VAR to be installed for this season.

As for Liverpool, very lucky to come through with a victory. Dominated most of the first half against a 3 man Tottenham midfield who were stretched, but once Pooch changed his tactics and beefed up the midfield Tottenham had all the play and really should have seen the game up before Liverpool’s second.

Once again Salah continued his sh!t form of the past two months with the touch of a brick wall every time he got the ball and Klopp was his stubborn self not bringing on Fabinho earlier or even getting some creativity going by bringing on say Shaqiri when a goal was needed. Just some dumb pure luck (or a keeper on the take) saved their blushes.

Really City’s to lose. No way Liverpool will take maximum points from every game left which means City can still afford to lose one and win the title.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back