EPL Matchday 32

Remove this Banner Ad

If by, finally one that a goal keeper didn't make an error or he didn't score a penalty.

He's the new Amir Zaki

Bruno is one of at least 8 players that started today’s match for United who would be Everton club legends.

Last edited:
Shows how much you know pre1999

.... then when you add in Juan Mata and Williams from the bench today, then s**t. Then you have Michael Carrick and OGS beyond that. I forget to add in Matic. So I count 13 United club members from today who would instantly be Everton club legends. It gets scarier if United buy Jadon Sancho or anyone very, very good.

.... then when you add in Juan Mata and Williams from the bench today, then sh*t. Then you have Michael Carrick and OGS beyond that. I forget to add in Matic. So I count 13 United club members from today who would instantly be Everton club legends. It gets scarier if United buy Jadon Sancho or anyone very, very good.
All that money and 5th place! Imagine if you had a competent manager

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Things seem to be clicking for United now.

Fernandes has made a big difference. In the 12 games he has played, United have won eight and drawn four, scored 28 goals and conceded 4. He's taken the pressure off Pogba. The defence is settled and the forwards have bags of pace and skill. Can see them taking Leicester's top 4 place and maybe going all the way in the Europa.

Looks like we got a great battle for 3rd through 6th. Leicester are on the slide a bit. Chelsea still playing well and Wolves and United are going hammer and tongs. With 5th being a possible CL spot, it's gonna be interesting, although having said that I think I saw somewhere that United have a real easy run home and Wolves have a pretty tough run.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back