EPL Matchday 32

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha, Liverpool have nothing left to play for and it’s only Round 32. ******* losers.

Haha. 7 game victory lap?

Nah, still a few records on the table. Now we’ve broken the title drought, this team has a unique opportunity to cement itself in the history books as one of the best and most dominant title winners in the history of English football.

Most wins - 32 (Manchester City, 2017/18 and 2018/19)
Most points - 100 (Manchester City, 2017/18)
Most home wins - 18 (Chelsea, 2005/06; Manchester United, 2010/11; Manchester City, 2011/12 and 2018/19)
Biggest title-winning margin - 19 points (Manchester City, 2017/18)

+ individual awards like Golden Boot, Golden Glove, etc.

Haha. 7 game victory lap?

Nah, still a few records on the table. Now we’ve broken the title drought, this team has a unique opportunity to cement itself in the history books as one of the best and most dominant title winners in the history of English football.

Most wins - 32 (Manchester City, 2017/18 and 2018/19)
Most points - 100 (Manchester City, 2017/18)
Most home wins - 18 (Chelsea, 2005/06; Manchester United, 2010/11; Manchester City, 2011/12 and 2018/19)
Biggest title-winning margin - 19 points (Manchester City, 2017/18)

+ individual awards like Golden Boot, Golden Glove, etc.

I hope you guys know I wasn't being serious. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wolves looking good for champions league.
Yep, the break did us the world of good. 3 games, 3 wins, 0 goals conceded. Beating the bottom teams this year has been the big difference from last year. I think Chelsea will make it but I can see us going above Leicester who are now only 3 points ahead in 3rd.

Wolves getting fourth would be the cream on top of Liverpool winning. Consistency and going from strength to strength each season.
Gone deep in the Europa League this season too

Yep, the break did us the world of good. 3 games, 3 wins, 0 goals conceded. Beating the bottom teams this year has been the big difference from last year. I think Chelsea will make it but I can see us going above Leicester who are now only 3 points ahead in 3rd.

I like the way Wolves set up. The back three drop deep so there's always an outlet. It stretches teams who try to press then they pass round them. Conor Coady can't be far off a full England cap.

Never underestimate how useless some of these officials really are. Brighton should feel extremely hard done by on the second goal. Greenwood tried to keep the ball in play but the replay shows that it went out of touch by a good 10 centimetres, 30 seconds later and it’s 2-0.

The PL match replay centre just said that the sequence of play was too far back to do anything about it.

Never underestimate how useless some of these officials really are. Brighton should feel extremely hard done by on the second goal. Greenwood tried to keep the ball in play but the replay shows that it went out of touch by a good 10 centimetres, 30 seconds later and it’s 2-0.

The PL match replay centre just said that the sequence of play was too far back to do anything about it.
Pathetic from VAR.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back