EPL Matchday 32

Remove this Banner Ad

Thats all due to our doing that they're this close. We've been ahead of them by far more for 6 or7 seasons but they're now level with us because of how far we've fallen this season. Throw in their lack of goals and poor form and its really a game the spurs of the last 6-7 seasons should win, not that we always would of course. But it would feel like 2 points lost just like Newcastle last week.

It wasn't a dig at them, more a comment on how far we've fallen to be at their level and the draw not being all that surprising.

It was absolutely a dig at them, intended or otherwise, which is why it got the reaction it did.

I think of all Spurs fans, Gero is the last you would accuse of that.
Log in here. See the first comments being that Kane should hand in a transfer request and our owners need to sell.

Daft fellas can’t see we are mirroring Arsenal very well. Suffering the same pitfalls they did with the new stadium and have taken a dip down the table after losing the manager who elevated us above where we belong. Just like Arsenal who have now regressed back to midtable after Wenger.

Would rather the owners be forced to spend to support Kane rather than meekly accept Kane leaving as being ok and fair like the wet blankets I follow this club with. Being happy for Harry and crapping on about the owners every week is all they have left to do each week.

Thankfully the broader fan base based in England from what I can tell have their heads screwed on a bit better.

Finishing 5th-8th isn’t an improvement on recent seasons but hardly worthy of the verocity of the scorn received over it. They are the real spoilt brats.

I know i feel really bad
View attachment 1104542
The extent to which I want - nay - demand that Zidane and Real take a s**t on you lot cannot be accurately quantified.

I feel sick having to rally behind a club flowed by Jod but the thought of either of you or the dildo empire in UCL is unpleasant. Especially them as they belong in the Johnstone’s Paint trophy instead.
It was absolutely a dig at them, intended or otherwise, which is why it got the reaction it did.
You see! I once got a bollocking because I thought we should beat Everton. This was probably under Sherwood and PendlePie thought it was unreasonable. And it probably was.

Now they’re moaning about how ‘far’ we’ve fallen, which isn’t that far. Fail to realise that to prevent these ‘falls’ long term we need more money. Yet want the owners who are feverishly working off field to grow revenues as much as possible removed root and stem. It all makes absolutely zero sense.

Yet think that Jose out and the next fad manager, Nagelsmann is the preference, will fix it all. Guarantee a reply to this will be that ‘if we’re s**t we might as well be fun to watch’. Spoilt children.

Its only a dig if they have an overrated view of the level their club is. A consistent top 4 side or at least challenger for 4th should be beating a club that has finished between 7-12th the last 5 years. But we are now a 7th-10th sort of club as well which is the point I'm making

After what they did to Poch if I was Negelsmann I would stay well away. Six months after a CL final ....fmd!!
Skysports:

“Their domestic form has been poor for most of 2019, and since a 3-1 win over Leicester on February 10, Spurs have won just six of their 24 Premier League matches. They are currently 14th in the table and were knocked out of the Carabao Cup by Colchester.”

Absolutely justified. Just got to figure out how to get better for next season.

Hahahaha i love how you can find a silver lining to every cloud.
Look. If one London club is to make a final and one get knocked out I will begrudgingly wish it be you.
Them lot cannot be allowed a Europa League win. Them being a minnow as they're too s**t to win a European trophy is all we have left.

Look. If one London club is to make a final and one get knocked out I will begrudgingly wish it be you.
Them lot cannot be allowed a Europa League win. Them being a minnow as they're too sh*t to win a European trophy is all we have left.
What are you gonna do if Chelsea win CL, Arsenal win EL and Hammers finish third?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are you gonna do if Chelsea win CL, Arsenal win EL and Hammers finish third?
5f3.gif

Hope and pray Geelong wins the flag then uninstall all football apps every Wednesday and Thursday to avoid all news of UCL. Go into a state of it has not happened.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back