EPL Matchday 32

Remove this Banner Ad

Would you bet on Liverpool making top four this week if Chelsea or Westham or either get 3 points?
You went from Liverpool not making the top 4 if they lose which I'm assuming you meant at the end of the season, now you're saying would I bet them amking top 4 after this week if Chelsea and west ham win well no sh*t they won't be top 4 this week but I reckon they'll rally and maybe squeeze into 4th by the end of the season.

You know what I meant....... 🙄

After this week's games. Just looked at the dates we dont play till next Tuesday oops. I blame Ramadan.

Sheesh I thought I was replying to the city poster with Kompany as their avatar. Forget their name. Haven't eaten since 3pm yesterday so.....

Inbe4 that's racist

You know what I meant....... 🙄

After this week's games. Just looked at the dates we dont play till next Tuesday oops. I blame Ramadan.
You clearly said top 4 over if Liverpool lose. I'm sure everyone else would've assumed the same thing as I did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hammers will be missing Rice, Antonio and Cresswell. It sounds like Noble was sore after the Leicester game but will be ok, and Ogbonna is ready to go again.

I reckon they should go with a back three and wing backs. It will bolster the defence and create opportunities down the flanks. Saint-Maxicab will be dangerous and Wilson loves to score against West Ham. I'm tipping 3-2 but it could go either way.

What do you think DBAH0?

1618283050336.png

Makes sense if Ogbonna is fit, I actually wonder if Fredericks may be a chance of getting a start to double up on ASM if he starts, similar to when we played Villa and Grealish.

If Noble can't play, does Ben Johnson come in, or say Fornals move deeper.

Shows how much we need another DM / CM in the off-season.

Leeds are a tough game. If we can get three points here, it will be a big step towards top four.

Will be melts either way if anyone here will be awake for It (it's in a bum timeslot) 👍👍👍

For years I thought the Viduka Quadruple against Liverpool was the greatest Leeds Premie League game I had the pleasure of watching live (on TV)

The win away to City with 10 Men for 45 minutes has topped that.

I am still buzzing about that tbh. Outside of winning Silverwear (something that very rarely happens to us), that is as good as it gets to be a football fan (of a club like LUFC)

Think if we can defend as stoutly as we did against Citeh, Leeds will have a good chance of getting result, if not all 3 points..

Yeah, bIt worried about him myself. Hope he is okay/too busy to post.

I know what you mean mate. Even on different forums, it’s the same when you see someone post every day for months/years and then they stop posting all of a sudden.

No one gave a sh*t when I went messing ☹💔

I hope everything is well with you mate. We might not always think of the people who stop posting for a long period of time but it’s good to see them return when they do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back