EPL Matchday 32

Remove this Banner Ad

Crazy game. And strange tactics by Newcastle. They were wasting time almost from the opening minute then did nothing when 2-0 up against 10 men.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn sad result that, really wanted West Ham to make champs league.

I don't think it will happen now. It was always going to be tough but the injuries to Rice and Antonio have made it too hard. As much as I would love to see the Hammers in the Champs League I think that Chelsea or Liverpool would have a better chance of progressing to the later rounds. For West Ham to finish 5th or 6th and get back into the Europa League would be a great achievement.

Having said that if the Hammers somehow beat Chelsea next Saturday it's all on again.

The extent to which I want - nay - demand that Zidane and Real take a sh*t on you lot cannot be accurately quantified.

I feel sick having to rally behind a club flowed by Jod but the thought of either of you or the dildo empire in UCL is unpleasant. Especially them as they belong in the Johnstone’s Paint trophy instead.

You see! I once got a bollocking because I thought we should beat Everton. This was probably under Sherwood and PendlePie thought it was unreasonable. And it probably was.

Now they’re moaning about how ‘far’ we’ve fallen, which isn’t that far. Fail to realise that to prevent these ‘falls’ long term we need more money. Yet want the owners who are feverishly working off field to grow revenues as much as possible removed root and stem. It all makes absolutely zero sense.

Yet think that Jose out and the next fad manager, Nagelsmann is the preference, will fix it all. Guarantee a reply to this will be that ‘if we’re sh*t we might as well be fun to watch’. Spoilt children.
What a drive by...

* off Spurs :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back