EPL Matchday 32

Remove this Banner Ad

The greatest shame is that Glenn Murray wasn't 26 when we arrived in the PL.
How old is he now?

Maupay isn't that good (very punchable head too). If you can get a consistent, solid goal scorer (like Callum Wilson for example), you'd be comfortably upper-middle bottom half of the table IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How old is he now?

Maupay isn't that good (very punchable head too). If you can get a consistent, solid goal scorer (like Callum Wilson for example), you'd be comfortably upper-middle bottom half of the table IMO.

Glenn is 37.

Maupay does have some talent.

He's scored more goals than a few far more costly strikers at other side's.

His goals have contributed to us staying up to be fair.

It's his consistency that lets him down.

I've said a few times 10 points up or down and I'm pretty relaxed about individual games, wins, losses etc.

Now the margin is back under 10 and I'm feeling the nerves again. We know more than anyone that you can win or lose a league with an 8 point margin and 6 games to go.

So vitally important to get 3 points tonight.

Fixed it for you.

sorted said:
I watched it but couldn't enjoy it. All I was thinking was that FSG and John Henry are ringleaders in the plan to destroy our game.

No, that's not what I was thinking. I appreciate that the Liverpool players and fans are not to blame for this fiasco. But the reputation of the six clubs has been sullied by the actions of their owners. I was watching the game while gutted at what the Super League might entail for football and that Liverpool FC was a major part of it.

The events of the last couple of days are not going to be forgotten quickly. For the credibility of the clubs concerned those responsible for the decisions need to be removed from their positions ASAP.

Terrible effort by us, got what we deserved. Always struggling against lower table teams.
I've said it before and I'll say it again Chelsea were better to watch under Lampard just couldn't get results.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back