EPL Matchday 33 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Took a bit longer than I would have liked but job done.

Only downer was injuries to Stones and Ake, both have been really good in the past month. Hopefully nothing serious. Cancelo looked to be struggling after the match too so could be a bit light on for fullbacks in the weekend.

KDB beast mode after our first. Was phenomenal.

Is Chelsea in any danger of missing top 4? You'd thunk a sale won't happen while tests up in the air.
If we lose the next two we are back in the pack with Spurs and Arsenal. We'd have to lose 5 of our next 7 to miss I'd think.

The sale isn't dependent on UCL, the 3 bids are in and they are in the process of deciding which should happen in the next week.

If we lose the next two we are back in the pack with Spurs and Arsenal. We'd have to lose 5 of our next 7 to miss I'd think.

The sale isn't dependent on UCL, the 3 bids are in and they are in the process of deciding which should happen in the next week.
No chance you miss out with your remaining fixture…and of course the teams below you so inconsistent

Not dependant on it, but if you're going to miss out on a potential €100m+ next year you might ask for a bit more of a discount.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still think we are destined for 5th or 6th but was a good win to build off. Nketiah had an absolute blinder, where had that been since January?
On the bench mainly

No chance you miss out with your remaining fixture…and of course the teams below you so inconsistent
We have the Hammmers United and Everton to come, three major bogey sides for us. Plus Wolves and Leicester at home won't be easy given how much we stink at the bridge. We are absolutely a chance to miss.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back