EPL Matchday 33

Will Man City win the league this weekend against Man United?

• Yes, When's the parade?

• Not yet, maybe the games after against Spurs or Swansea.

• If they do, Jack Watts will give them a guard of honour.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

City have gone to peices for the second match running. May be they are getting found out now

Surely Liverpool get it done on tuesday. If united can get three playing for 45 minutes Liverpool will get more than enough

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got to give plaudits to United. They should have been dead and buried at half-time. Seen this from them a lot lately, they get on a roll and look a totally different team. They’ve all but wrapped up second place after this win - if that means anything to them

Just need to get one and they need 5. Gotta wonder how back to back losses affect their mental state...
They’re fragile defensively no doubt about it. They can still produce spells of attacking brilliance though and that’s the danger. Klopp has got to have a definitive game plan in place. The danger is for me is whether he goes in to the game being neither defensive or attacking and looking somehow unsure of a plan

They’re fragile defensively no doubt about it. They can still produce spells of attacking brilliance though and that’s the danger. Klopp has got to have a definitive game plan in place. The danger is for me is whether he goes in to the game being neither defensive or attacking and looking somehow unsure of a plan

I’d be confident if we hadn’t picked up so many injuries of late. Still think we have enough to scrape through

I was only stirring. De Gea.
The only reason they’re 2nd or even top 4. Won so many points.

LOL.

I can't believe how popular this line of thinking is amongst opposition fans. Obviously the quality of United's football has been pretty inconsistent and not always as easy on the eye as what Liverpool and Tottenham have managed at times this season but the title isn't decided by how attractive the football is. United have been the second best team in the league this season and the table reflects that. I don't know how you can argue otherwise.

Good win but we have to playing more than 15-20 minutes of good football. Thought we were pretty dire in the first half and then held on for dear life after hitting the front. Annoys me to no end that we are capable of playing really good football but tend to play in fits and spurts

Back