EPL Matchday 33

Will Man City win the league this weekend against Man United?

• Yes, When's the parade?

• Not yet, maybe the games after against Spurs or Swansea.

• If they do, Jack Watts will give them a guard of honour.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Keep going mate, hopefully the owners back him in and let him make the team he wants

Haha cheers pups - I'm just hoping someone buys the club in the summer. Some rumours popped up that Amanda Staveley's group might renew interest now that safety looks all but assured.

For all the criticisms he gets, would love to get someone like Levy in charge. Just need someone who genuinely is interested in seeing the club progress. Need to try and keep Rafa and Lascelles at all costs too - best manager/captain combo we've had since the Sir Bobby/Shearer days.

Who was that first game Richmond player who scored an easy goal then celebrated like he kicked the winning goal in the GF? :sick:

Jack Higgins - embracing his inner KB :D

Who was that first game Richmond player who scored an easy goal then celebrated like he kicked the winning goal in the GF? :sick:
Haha. It was his first goal. Rated it. If he does it again though someone needs to tell him to pull his head in.

I feel as though Kompany wets himself every time he scores though.

Haha cheers pups - I'm just hoping someone buys the club in the summer. Some rumours popped up that Amanda Staveley's group might renew interest now that safety looks all but assured.

For all the criticisms he gets, would love to get someone like Levy in charge. Just need someone who genuinely is interested in seeing the club progress. Need to try and keep Rafa and Lascelles at all costs too - best manager/captain combo we've had since the Sir Bobby/Shearer days.

Jack Higgins - embracing his inner KB :D
Rafa’s a marvel. What he’s done with such small budget.
Lascelles will be targeted I’d imagine.

Ease up precious.
I am quite all right.

I was curious though why it matters so much to you. You mention it every time there is a game at The Emirates, so why does it matter so much since you're all over it like a rash every time?

Haha. It was his first goal. Rated it. If he does it again though someone needs to tell him to pull his head in.

I feel as though Kompany wets himself every time he scores though.
Passion, I reckon it's great.

I am quite all right.

I was curious though why it matters so much to you. You mention it every time there is a game at The Emirates, so why does it matter so much since you're all over it like a rash every time?
Your ineptitude is amusing.
Spoilt brat club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your ineptitude is amusing.
Spoilt brat club.
Not sure why you're so defensive from the off. I asked a simple question and you've bombarded me with name calling.

If I knew it was that big a deal and it would hit such a nerve, I'd not have bothered.

Sorry for upsetting you.

Not sure why you're so defensive from the off. I asked a simple question and you've bombarded me with name calling.

If I knew it was that big a deal and it would hit such a nerve, I'd not have bothered.

Sorry for upsetting you.
I’m calm brother. Just getting schadenfreude from the tables turning.
Long memories Cruyff

Perhaps there should be 2 figures, tickets sold and tickets scanned?

There is, the tickets scanned figure is given to the Health & Safety officers, but perhaps they should be released. You can usually see the actual season average in the Fin Stats as well.

Because Arsenal fans are <insert narrative here>.

Guess what, season tickets will sell out next year.

"Official" Attendances next year will all be 59k-60k.

Nobody will care again.

Back