EPL Matchday 33

SA TIMES:
1619153156240.png

1619153188242.png

I tipped Arsenal to win this. Purely because I expect Arsenal to lose this and lately these bastards do the opposite of what I tip.

Would be happy if for the next few weeks the ESL teams drop their matches and we see Leicester catch City but I doubt it.
1 point from our next 5 and they can't catch us.

Happy for them to catch those evil ESL bastards Man United though.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Your currently 4th with +8 gd on West Ham. Even if you lose you are still well placed for 4th.

Does Tuchel have to win the cup final to keep his job if Chelski miss out on Top 4.

Joking (probably, you never know with the Russian Gangster)

Big game tonight. Must win or we can kiss goodbye Europe. Getting some players back as well in Dom, Gomes and Yezza.
We've been "must win" for 12 weeks now. I'm very much convinced we aren't getting Europe.

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
While i think we've already blown top 4 in dropping points in our home games against Brom and Brighton if we dont win against Hammers its all over.

A draw lets Spurs and Liverpool in a little. With their remaining fixtures I don't think Leicester's 3rd place is secure. Gonna be down to the last game I think for 3rd and 4th place. But apparently "soccer is boring" lol.

Back