EPL Matchday 33

That's not a red.

I did mean to mention after the Stones red on Wednesday the ref was clearly watching the pitch side monitor in slow motion and freeze frame. I thought they were only supposed to watch in real time.

DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC
That's not a red.

I did mean to mention after the Stones red on Wednesday the ref was clearly watching the pitch side monitor in slow motion and freeze frame. I thought they were only supposed to watch in real time.
Agreed, if they watch every replay on slow mo it looks 10 times worse.

Coufal ended up contacting Rudiger at the end of the game also following through so people were asking now about the consistency etc.

It looks like it will still be disallowed because the ball struck Wilson's arm before he went on to score, but if it hit a teammate's arm before Wilson scored it would be allowed.

Here's the new rules, you tell me!

Two highlighted points Kind of imply yes or no!

0482A398-3A72-490F-B60D-F6219FA2BEC6.jpeg

Thistle

Norm Smith Medallist
May 12, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chelsea, ICT, Glory
Big, big win.

No way a red. That's the decision of someone who hasn't played much football. Refs need to give players a bit more credit and think why would Balbuena, who has had to fight for his place, risk a straight sending off when his team are only one goal down and everything to play for.

Though i thought he played well and got a nice goal, Werner should have had a hatty in our game. We cant afford him to miss so many chances a decent striker should finish if we want to win the league. Hes so frustrating.
League.
Lol

What's the difference between that and Cooper's against your lot?
I thought Cooper and Stones were both reckless. Balbuena was just a bog standard follow through.

Back