EPL Matchday 34 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

We have a USA sports thread where you can get at me about the Bulls.

Try visit that thread in between the Championship thread that you'll be mainly in next season.
See, you don't need to rely on reactions, this is the perfect shithousery post that I expect from you. ;)

I'll be sure to pop in, since we won't get to see eachother in here anymore. :(

See, you don't need to rely on reactions, this is the perfect shithousery post that I expect from you. ;)

I'll be sure to pop in, since we won't get to see eachother in here anymore. :(
Haha I'm just replying to the Everton lads in here whinging about Liverpool whilst their team plays some of the most anti-football you've ever seen.

You guys should try to sign Divock Origi just so he stops scoring against you. Mind you, he'd probably bang in a few own goals. :D

Haha I'm just replying to the Everton lads in here whinging about Liverpool whilst their team plays some of the most anti-football you've ever seen.

You guys should try to sign Divock Origi just so he stops scoring against you. Mind you, he'd probably bang in a few own goals. :D
God forbid we try and get a point out of a game. Not like Liverpool have ever modified their tactics to win/draw... cough.

Typical rose coloured jod.

On Anthony Gordon's penalty shouts: "It [the second] was clearly no penalty. He's really good but he's lucky not to get a second yellow. The first was not a penalty and the second wasn't.

Jurgen's laser eye surgery not working too well there.

Mate you need to take a spell.

Bringing up Heysel and Hillsborough because you're getting relegated is actually disgusting.
Take it you're a big fan of the Republic Party then.

bots GIF

I thought Everton defended really well and created a few half chances in the 2nd half, with a bit more guile they could've scored. If they setup and play like that they will most probably not go down. However, when you see Richarlson completely on his own, head the ball and then proceed to start rolling around on the ground clutching his leg it just gives the game a bad name. Richarlson is the dumbest campaigner in the PL. Also, blaming Rafa for Everton's pathetic season is like manu supporters blaming Fred for theirs.

Don’t really get the anti-football jibes. Richarlison is a disgrace, but beyond that I thought Everton just did the only thing they could to try and scrounge out a result. Make it a scrap.

This late in the season, football/performances don’t matter - results do. They are a terrible team, they gave it a crack and they lost.

I think it’s more than likely they go down now. A blessing in disguise for Everton fans. Unironically, I think they actually will enjoy the Championship.

Don’t really get the anti-football jibes. Richarlison is a disgrace, but beyond that I thought Everton just did the only thing they could to try and scrounge out a result. Make it a scrap.

This late in the season, football/performances don’t matter - results do. They are a terrible team, they gave it a crack and they lost.

I think it’s more than likely they go down now. A blessing in disguise for Everton fans. Unironically, I think they actually will enjoy the Championship.
Nah that was peak anti-football. Deserved what they got which was nothing.

Used to have a soft spot for Everton years ago but once I saw those flogs dropping points to city to stop us winning the league it was over.

Gerrard gave the ball to Drogba in 2010 to stop United winning the league and four years later he slipped and cost us a title. Karma.

Enjoy the championship Everton.

Used to have a soft spot for Everton years ago but once I saw those flogs dropping points to city to stop us winning the league it was over.
Given how many teams lose to City, this is such an odd stance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gerrard gave the ball to Drogba in 2010 to stop United winning the league and four years later he slipped and cost us a title. Karma.

Enjoy the championship Everton.

Do you honestly reckon they dropped points on purpose?

Bit of a nuffie and salty take there lol

Many will hate that but when you're in the relegation zone, I'm all for it. Whatever it effin' takes.

Still, not a good habit he is developing.

I can't blame Everton for their tactics this morning but they took it too far. Gordon with a blatant dive. Richarlison staying down for five minutes after having his toe trod in. He could have got a red for kicking out at Henderson.

It's hard to see where the points will come from to save you from relegation. Maybe give Dele a start instead of Iwobi or Allan?

sorted if you're watching that's why pickford has to go long. Michael Keane.

Yeah nah. Pickford still mostly hoofs it long when he plays for England when he has Walker, Stones, White, Rice, Shaw to pass to. Ederson or Allison would retain possession with a short pass.

Pickford can sometimes be good at firing a long pass down the line in the opposition half to set up an attack. Other times it goes into touch and you lose possession.

Godfrey out for Keane late. We're doomed. I guess my weekends will be less busy next year. I also think Rafa won't be able to live in England ever again.
Think he'll be pretty comfortable in Liverpool. This is on your s**t truck owner.

Yeah nah. Pickford still mostly hoofs it long when he plays for England when he has Walker, Stones, White, Rice, Shaw to pass to. Ederson or Allison would retain possession with a short pass.

Pickford can sometimes be good at firing a long pass down the line in the opposition half to set up an attack. Other times it goes into touch and you lose possession.
Pickford will be gone for Ramsdale soon enough anyway.

Moronic response as always.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back