EPL Matchday 34

Which club(s) in the lower divisions do you wish was in the prem?

• Write the team in the comments and I'll add it as a poll option.

• Jack Watts advises that you do it otherwise this poll would look silly.

• Queens Park Rangers

• Wycombe Wanderers

• Leeds United

• Portsmouth

• Nottingham Forest

• Sheffield Wednesday

• Hull City

• Wolves

• Derby County

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Harry Claim banter from fans and now players is elite.
It really is. I saw two others on facebook.

A photoshop of Kane's head popping up just in front of the winning horse for the Grand National with the claim Kane claims win at Grand National. Haha. Kane even had a harness photoshopped on his head.

Then I saw another of a picture of the classic Bobby Firmino look away goal with the caption reading. When you're scoring but have to check if Kane is gonna claim it. Hahaha.

It really is. I saw two others on facebook.

A photoshop of Kane's head popping up just in front of the winning horse for the Grand National with the claim Kane claims win at Grand National. Haha. Kane even had a harness photoshopped on his head.

Then I saw another of a picture of the classic Bobby Firmino look away goal with the caption reading. When you're scoring but have to check if Kane is gonna claim it. Hahaha.

Incredible haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a win!

Love the Rafalution. No stars, just a team of united players playing for the shirt and each other. What a team, howay the lads!!! :hearteyes:

(Tigs win, Jets and FGR with derby wins and Toon top it off and hit the 40 point mark = great weekend!) :sunglasses:

What a s**t first half from United. Slow build up play and turnovers galore. It's a snoozefest and both teams are playing like their season is over.

Back