EPL Matchday 34

Which club(s) in the lower divisions do you wish was in the prem?

• Write the team in the comments and I'll add it as a poll option.

• Jack Watts advises that you do it otherwise this poll would look silly.

• Queens Park Rangers

• Wycombe Wanderers

• Leeds United

• Portsmouth

• Nottingham Forest

• Sheffield Wednesday

• Hull City

• Wolves

• Derby County

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

The performance not the result.
Have put in plenty of putrid performances this season

Yep, given the money spent it’s very poor we’ve put in so many average performances.

Mou does well as the underdog but when we are easily expected to win we tend to play like it’s a Sunday league game, every damn time!!

Geez, Rudiger dropped for tactical criticism apparently.

Heres what he said in an interview after the West Ham game.

“For me, it’s not easy to explain. I don’t understand why after 1-0 we always drop and let the opponent get more ball possession.”

“I think we begged. We begged for the goal. I think in the second half we can finish the game. But like the last few months we didn’t and we concede. Like the last weeks again, we give them a gift. I think that was the first chance they have.”

Da10vIDX4AA77ON.jpg:large

With 5 games left this is what City have a shot at:

10pts - they'll have the most points in Premier League history
13pts - they'll be the first team in PL history to get to 100
11 goals - most goals in a PL season ever
+4 - best Goal Diff in PL history

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pmsl @ United, losing at home to WBA of all teams. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

We did it on purpose. Lose and none of City’s players are together to celebrate because no one expected United to lose. Haha, we ruined their celebrations! Awesome.

We did it on purpose. Lose and none of City’s players are together to celebrate because no one expected United to lose. Haha, we ruined their celebrations! Awesome.

Well if Man Utd did it on purpose as you claim, it's match fixing, and they should get banned from European football, start the next season in the negative pts and Mourinho banned for 12 months. No excuse for match fixing.

With 5 games left this is what City have a shot at:

10pts - they'll have the most points in Premier League history
13pts - they'll be the first team in PL history to get to 100
11 goals - most goals in a PL season ever
+4 - best Goal Diff in PL history
it's been a decent season

Sarcasm doesn’t always come through in text. No, we were just s**t.

One benefit of the various positional qualification being all but settled is the clubs can start planning a month earlier for next season with certainty

Back