EPL Matchday 34

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you blame him?
No problem with him supporting his former team.. But at least try to sound slightly impartial when you’re calling the game. Not very enjoyable as an opposition supporter to listen to that all match.

No problem with him supporting his former team.. But at least try to sound slightly impartial when you’re calling the game. Not very enjoyable as an opposition supporter to listen to that all match.
Sure but Chelsea are playing terribly and Liverpool are on the verge of something unprecedented for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

City are going to have to win all their games to take this home, no stopping Liverpool in the league now. Both teams deserve the title, they’ve given us one of the best title chases in years

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Favour done for Spurs. Now time to return it :)

I think united are the much bigger threat to City in dropping points. Not only are City away but United’s top four place probably hinges more on that result than our match at City does. United can’t really afford to roll over now

I think united are the much bigger threat to City in dropping points. Not only are City away but United’s top four place probably hinges more on that result than our match at City does. United can’t really afford to roll over now

All my hopes and dreams are now in Son’s hands.

Thought we played reasonably well against one of the top two in the league. Had our chances and any other day we’d probably take at least a point away. We do seem to completely lose focus for periods which was the case today and it was costly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back