EPL Matchday 34

Remove this Banner Ad

The time for the league being compromised has come and gone. Looking at the fixture I can only see a mid week gap between 2 United games where the fixture could be fitted in. Or mid week during the last week of the season. You can't just shift it forward 24 hours, Utd have Europa away this week etc.

To me it makes sense to call the match a 0-0 result, forget about it and move on.

You could shift it forward a day. I think that's what happened the last time a game at Old Trafford was postponed.

United don't play until Thursday, Liverpool until the weekend. If they played in Uniteds only free midweek Liverpools match against West Brom would have to be moved.

Just making up a score and moving on just won't happen. Move on.

You could shift it forward a day. I think that's what happened the last time a game at Old Trafford was postponed.

United don't play until Thursday, Liverpool until the weekend. If they played in Uniteds only free midweek Liverpools match against West Brom would have to be moved.

Just making up a score and moving on just won't happen. Move on.

Last time it was the last day of the season so it didnt matter.

Utd are playing away in Europe so simply moving it back a day shouldn't happen although you could argue that they could send a reserve team with the 6-2 win in the first leg.

I think most football fans couldn't careless about football atm with the super league shenanigans, empty stadiums and the ongoing pandemic.

In normal times you reschedule the game for fans. In these times whats the point.

Last time it was the last day of the season so it didnt matter.

Utd are playing away in Europe so simply moving it back a day shouldn't happen although you could argue that they could send a reserve team with the 6-2 win in the first leg.

I think most football fans couldn't careless about football atm with the super league shenanigans, empty stadiums and the ongoing pandemic.

In normal times you reschedule the game for fans. In these times whats the point.
Because the league is based on results from games, not made up scores.

The result from this game could affect league placings and prize money, and European qualification. Of course it's important to play the match.

A Monday /Thursday fixture shouldn't be a problem for Man United at all. Other clubs have dealt with much more difficult turnarounds.

I believe he went under the name of Mr. Kciktank
I'll give you a clue, you cant make a good gumbo without it.

Guy Incognito?

322204.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back