EPL Matchday 35 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Toon/Pool has potential, Pool likely have to rotate players and Newcastle are in good form.
I still think Liverpool probably win, but might be a nervy 2-1 game. Hopefully not a walkover.

Would imagine Spurs over Leicester, Man Citeh over Leeds and Chelsea over Everton.

Arsenal/WHU could be tricky but I would assume WHU will rest players for their EL second leg, and Brentford might upset United.

This is a big danger game. Away from home, Newcastle in great form and the geniuses at the PL have given us the early kick off after playing the late champions league game on the Wednesday. Cheers PL.

Because of Ramadan, Salah will probably be at his best in an early timeslot.

Similar thing happened last week, Arsenal v Chelsea on Wednesday night and then Arsenal v United early kick off on Saturday. I'm sure you could scan through the entire season and discover where many clubs have been put in those positions with fixturing. Not ideal however it is what it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Newcastle have nothing to play for so will play without pressure. Ability-wise we have the measure of them, but we cannot afford complacency. Absolute focus, from whistle to whistle.

I don't see Leeds slowing City down.

One of the ‘red flag’ games for our run in. Newcastle have been in great form since new year. 10 wins 3 draws 3 losses.

I think that was the hardest game Liverpool had left and the only one I thought they were a realistic chance of dropping points in.

All down to us now , we need to win the lot I think. Today will be one of our tough ones.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back