EPL Matchday 35

From the bottom 3 clubs which players would you take?

• Write a player in the comments and I'll add it as a poll option.

• Jack Watts has them all on FIFA manager mode.

• Salomon Rondon

• Jonny Evans

• Ahmed Hegazy

• Jack Butland

• Xherdan Shaqiri

• Joe Allen

• Charlie Austin

• James Ward-Prowse

• Ryan Bertrand

• Grzegorz Krychowiak

• Ryan Shawcross

• Cedric

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

shaqiri really has gotten by on the hype he received at bayern.
He's very good when he's on, but the problem for him is it's too far and between which is why I think if he went to a top 6 club he'd be a bench player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got the win, got to rest Hazard and Willian. Bring on Soton again.

**** me Morata, one on one with the keeper should be your bread and butter, What a dud buy you have been. Bring back Batman next season please.
Saw a lot of Chelsea fans turn on him on Twitter tonight. Wonder if the club will give him another season and whether they can afford to. Probably depends on the new manager I suppose.

Saw a lot of Chelsea fans turn on him on Twitter tonight. Wonder if the club will give him another season and whether they can afford to. Probably depends on the new manager I suppose.
There is a very good striker in there somewhere, but he just misses far too many easy goals and that just heaps the pressure on him.

But his petulance is what annoys me the most.

Boring 0-0 this morning for us. Dominated the chances, just couldn't get it done.

We've become everything I hate about football. Midtable mediocrity.
Aren't you pushing for Europe?

No, not really. We've collected 10 points from our last 10 games, 17 from our last 15. Once we were safe from relegation, we've basically stopped.
Happens far too often that, remember one of Fat Sam's final seasons with us we were 3rd or 4th at Christmas, and then only won something like 1 or 2 more games at the end of the season.

Pretty much the same with Burnley although they've come good the last 4-5 games.

Happens far too often that, remember one of Fat Sam's final seasons with us we were 3rd or 4th at Christmas, and then only won something like 1 or 2 more games at the end of the season.

Pretty much the same with Burnley although they've come good the last 4-5 games.
It happened last season with West Brom. Were sitting 8th and were well and truly safe. They didn't win any of their last 8 matches and finished 10th (last win was against Arsenal I think).

Got the win, got to rest Hazard and Willian. Bring on Soton again.

**** me Morata, one on one with the keeper should be your bread and butter, What a dud buy you have been. Bring back Batman next season please.
Good win, especially given that Burnley have found some form. CL is still probably a bridge too far (can't see Spurs dropping enough points for us to make it) but finishing on a high would always be a positive.

There is a very good striker in there somewhere, but he just misses far too many easy goals and that just heaps the pressure on him.

But his petulance is what annoys me the most.

Wasn't a certain Real Madrid fan adamant that he was easily the best striker in the Premier league at the beginning of the season? Started the league with a bang then hasn't done much since December.

Burnley loss good for us as we can push the gap back out to 5 points once we beat West Ham.

Back