EPL Matchday 35

Remove this Banner Ad

Club is in shambles we exist purely to make money these days wish Woodward would piss off has no clue. Signed ole up during a honeymoon period which was more the players happy to not have mou around. Going nowhere atm need so many different things to happen

Pogba will be off to Madrid/Herrera to psg. Mata and de gea probably leave as well but woody will get a new sponsor so all good

Club is in shambles we exist purely to make money these days wish Woodward would piss off has no clue. Signed ole up during a honeymoon period which was more the players happy to not have mou around. Going nowhere atm need so many different things to happen

Pogba will be off to Madrid/Herrera to psg. Mata and de gea probably leave as well but woody will get a new sponsor so all good

Yep, club is headed for a downward spiral, many out the door in the summer, Ole has 3 years here but I reckon he’s headed for a Moyes like tenure.

And anyone wondering what happened since our win over PSG, the players celebrated like they won the ******* trophy ffs!!!

Yep, club is headed for a downward spiral, many out the door in the summer, Ole has 3 years here but I reckon he’s headed for a Moyes like tenure.

And anyone wondering what happened since our win over PSG, the players celebrated like they won the ******* trophy ffs!!!
I like ole he’s a great guy and I’d be happy if he stayed around the club as a number 2 or working with the academy but he’s not a good enough manager for United it’s ******* laughable

long may it continue

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back