EPL Matchday 35

Remove this Banner Ad

So who would you 100% have in the starting XI next season? Rashford, Martial, Shaw and Dalot?

Yes, all of them. De Gea too of course despite not being very good at times this season. Only so much you can do with an average defense in front of you. If Pogba ever got his head out of his own arse and played like his Juventus days, what a footballer. Unfortunately it seems those performances at United are just not returning.

Where the heck do United go from here, serious question. How many of the current squad would the fans genuinely want there next season? I know they’ve generally been in bad shape since Fergie left but I don’t think they’ve ever been this far away from being considered a team capable of winning the league in the premier league era.

As a neutral champions league level players they have -
De Gea
Dalot Lindelof Shaw
Pogba Lingard
Martial, Rashford, Lukaku​

I'd start again with everyone else​

As a neutral champions league level players they have -

De Gea
Dalot Lindelof Shaw
Pogba Lingard
Martial, Rashford, Lukaku​

I'd start again with everyone else​
I think they should ditch Pogba. Too disruptive for the dressing room. A lot of those other players you’ve listed should really be squad players at a club like United

I think they should ditch Pogba. Too disruptive for the dressing room. A lot of those other players you’ve listed should really be squad players at a club like United

How many of those get into city or Liverpool's starting XI.
This season. None make Liverpool's defence and only Shaw makes City's LB.

Pogba gets a game anywhere.

Martial and Rashford would be squad players but not starters. Bleak.

How many of those get into city or Liverpool's starting XI.
This season. None make Liverpool's defence and only Shaw makes City's LB.

Pogba gets a game anywhere.

Martial and Rashford would be squad players but not starters. Bleak.
Pogba would get in any side when his head is right, but for some reason his head ain’t right. They could command at least £100m for him though, so it’s time to cash in and give themselves a bigger summer transfer budget

Pogba would get in any side when his head is right, but for some reason his head ain’t right. They could command at least £100m for him though, so it’s time to cash in and give themselves a bigger summer transfer budget

I'd be careful selling him. I know he can be a bad influence but he's literally their only world class outfielder. Who replaced him would have to be able to deal with being the single creative force at Utd.

Maybe sell him and grab Rabiot and Rakitic.

Rakitic probably costs ~40m

Lol that’s twice in a row you’ve said that. What happens if that transfer ban sticks?

We are ****ed and 6th place will be ours, but that's probably going to happen even without the ban with Hazard leaving and Sarri having another season of trying to fit square pegs in round holes.

Hoping sanity prevails and we use the season to recall and integrate our youf coming through. Thats something i would look forward too.

VAR would probably have paid all three, although the handball interpretation is a ridiculous one.

Is this a comment about VAR? ;)

Was said afterwards that VAR wouldn't have given those.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I not supposed to comment on VAR or something?

Nope, you and others just got very offended when I asked about a similar comment you made during the Champions League games.

Hopefully you aren't about to get overly offended again.

Nope, you and others just got very offended when I asked about a similar comment you made during the Champions League games.

Hopefully you aren't about to get overly offended again.
I didn't mention VAR the other night, I explained that my post that was totally misinterpreted by you had nothing to do with the decisions as I hadn't seen them.

You really do need to accept that because your desperation to start an argument about it is getting a bit embarrassing.

I didn't mention VAR the other night, I explained that my post that was totally misinterpreted by you had nothing to do with the decisions as I hadn't seen them.

You really do need to accept that because your desperation to start an argument about it is getting a bit embarrassing.

Oh and there you go. :( Never mind.

Glad you got that off your chest.

Oh get over it you giant sook. I made a light hearted comment then responded to your actual point with the actual facts rather than your baseless speculation. If that's all it takes to get you upset then you really need to sort out your priorities.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back