EPL Matchday 35

Remove this Banner Ad

It probably explains Bojan’s sudden disappearance. He was so chirpy earlier in the year
Jessi Messi has turned to s**t. All their crap defenders re-signed.

Worst of all North Melbourne are utter trash. Not a good time for The Boj :(

As extraordinarily professional and talented as City are it’s not over yet, the pressure of title races sometimes does strange things to teams. All we can do is to just keep winning so City go into every game feeling the screws tighten, until hopefully they crack.

Roy Keane giving Pogba the Alf Inge Haaland treatment here. I agree with him to be fair. Talented, but he’s an individual player in a team sport, and there isn’t a single player or coach at United with the authority to slap him over the back of the head for it. Can you imagine Pogba playing the way he does in that 90s/00s United side with Keane standing alongside him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many games have Man U won (in the league) since they announced Ole as full time gaffer ?

They should cut their losses on Pogba and sell him during the off-season imo, I feel like (as an non Man U fan) he is too much of a negative influence around the joint with some of his issues

Disgrace away from home. Wolves are an absolutely cracking team.
Against the top 6. It must frustrate the * out of fans that they've only lost to the top 6 three times and have won 4 times yet lost to Huddersfield twice.

Against the top 6. It must frustrate the **** out of fans that they've only lost to the top 6 three times and have won 4 times yet lost to Huddersfield twice.
I have a hunch there's not many Wolves fans frustrated with the way this season has gone.

Our last two games will be difficult. I posted that earlier in the Liverpool thread. City have a cakewalk to the title now.
I’d prefer Liverpool’s fixtures to Cities.

Have a bye this week

Having said that I’d take Cities point lead every day of the week

How many games have Man U won (in the league) since they announced Ole as full time gaffer ?

They should cut their losses on Pogba and sell him during the off-season imo, I feel like (as an non Man U fan) he is too much of a negative influence around the joint with some of his issues
Pogba is the sort of player who would thrive at PSG. Bit of cream on top when your battering your opponent every week.

The premier league is not the place for him

I have a hunch there's not many Wolves fans frustrated with the way this season has gone.
I think all Wolves fans would be happy to finish 7th but, if they performed as well against the bottom 6 as they did against the top 6, they'd be in CL calculations.

I think all Wolves fans would be happy to finish 7th but, if they performed as well against the bottom 6 as they did against the top 6, they'd be in CL calculations.

And I think there will be raised expectations next year as a result, but this year was all about establishing themselves. They'll also be able to attract better players now that they're a Top Ten club. Wasn't there some United skidmark who said he wouldn't go to Wolves because they were a nobody? Players will have a better opinion of them now.

I’d prefer Liverpool’s fixtures to Cities.

Have a bye this week

Having said that I’d take Cities point lead every day of the week
Think Liverpool's away game to Newcastle might be tough, stuck between a Wednesday then Tuesday Champions League game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back