EPL Matchday 35

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WealstoneRaider

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
it's pressing without consequence. spurs have still been able to get the ball through us in midfield. only mistakes at the back have really gotten the ball back. entry to the final third has been ordinary. spurs have had what, 3 one on one's with ederson?

so by our lofty standards, we have been flat.
You can’t dominate teams and win 5-0 every week you know

jd2010

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Not overly fussed by that. Would have liked to get points but with our squad as stretched as it is I’m glad Poch put some thought into resting some players but for Brighton

kangaspurs

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham, Melbourne City FC
Weird game, but I've never cared less about a loss. I mean, I didn't expect to win in the first place, but also midweek still happened.

And sometimes you just gotta take the L for the greater good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WealstoneRaider

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The way we played that second half I honestly think we were happy to take 1-0, protect our GD and move on. We hardly threw the kitchen sink at that last 20 minutes
The selections and subs by Poch suggest that. Does put the pressure on us now in the last four games but this game was always likely to be a L

Blueboys11

Club Legend
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham, New York Mets
Weird game, but I've never cared less about a loss. I mean, I didn't expect to win in the first place, but also midweek still happened.

And sometimes you just gotta take the L for the greater good.
Agreed. Top 4 still in our hands with 3/4 at home. If we are good enough we make it.

I’ve never watched a game with such mixed feelings before

jd2010

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
I wonder what VAR would of made of both those handballs including the Vertonghen one.
And Alderweireld’s handball. Reckon it’d pay the one against walker and the Alderweireld handball. The replays of the JV tackle make it look less like a pen than first view

Top Bottom