EPL Matchday 35

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t know what to think of that. We’ve been absolutely s**t trying to bring the ball out, but on the other hand the few times we’ve been able to get on the ball we’ve created some good chances. Shouldn’t rag on Dier as he’s coming back from injury but he’s been shocking. The keeper is giving me the shits too.

Love it when Dele plays as though he's having a kickabout in the park with his mates. It's so fun to watch.

Don’t know what to think of that. We’ve been absolutely s**t trying to bring the ball out, but on the other hand the few times we’ve been able to get on the ball we’ve created some good chances. Shouldn’t rag on Dier as he’s coming back from injury but he’s been shocking. The keeper is giving me the shits too.
Liked for the Dier comment. Gazzaniga is being put under pressure on the ball with some s**t back passes which is pissing me off

Liked for the Dier comment. Gazzaniga is being put under pressure on the ball with some s**t back passes which is pissing me off
Whenever we pass back (not just in this game) we seem to put ourselves under pressure. It annoys me to hell.

The keeper is trying to be a bit cute for my liking. Would rather he lumped it forward on ocassion

Whenever we pass back (not just in this game) we seem to put ourselves under pressure. It annoys me to hell.

The keeper is trying to be a bit cute for my liking. Would rather he lumped it forward on ocassion
Yeah I don’t like when they try something short and it goes wrong. Don’t mind his flat kicks going out for a throw when he is looking for Lucas or son because when it works it’s great

You don’t look flat at all. You’re pressing the s**t out of us
it's pressing without consequence. spurs have still been able to get the ball through us in midfield. only mistakes at the back have really gotten the ball back. entry to the final third has been ordinary. spurs have had what, 3 one on one's with ederson?

so by our lofty standards, we have been flat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t think that should have been a penalty against walker
yeah agreed don’t think that should have been a handball. he’s bloody lucky that the swing his right arm had missed the ball though

Have to give those, Alli had turned him inside out and he cleared it with a raised arm. If he didn't handball it Alli has a shot on goal. Pretty confident VAR gives that if in operation.
No ref or linesman pay them from where they are. Var probably would have paid it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back