EPL Matchday 35

Remove this Banner Ad

Klopp after his first two seasons

Played: 68 Won: 35 Drawn: 19 Lost: 14 Points: 124 Points Per Game: 1,82

Like I said, given Utd's form, Solskjaer likely equal that record after his 'two' seasons.
So what you're saying is that Moyes should never have been sacked?

Who's comparing who?

I'm simply stating he has equaled his first two seasons.

Is comprehension that hard?

Nobody is insinuating he's going to win a CL and PL in the next 3 years, however I think it's important to remember where most managers started their PL careers before writing them off as sh*t....

He's got Utd humming at the moment, people seem to be going all weird at the suggestion he might not be a complete mug.
Why not? He's spent a *load of money already, is he going to have to spend a billion to get a team to win the PL? Aka buy Mbappe, Neymar etc, or like Klopp can he turn nearly there players into there players.

Why not? He's spent a fu**load of money already, is he going to have to spend a billion to get a team to win the PL? Aka buy Mbappe, Neymar etc, or like Klopp can he turn nearly there players into there players.

Is a net spend of about 60-70m really that much?

Why not? He's spent a fu**load of money already, is he going to have to spend a billion to get a team to win the PL? Aka buy Mbappe, Neymar etc, or like Klopp can he turn nearly there players into there players.

Lol you're such a boomer.

Is a net spend of about 60-70m really that much?
I'd put it at closer to 100 million considering Slabhead was bought for the entire Lukaku fund and then they spent 100 on Fernandes and Wan Bissaka plus another 15 for a flop winger who has only one attribute. His fee was mostly covered by Darmian.

I'd put it at closer to 100 million considering Slabhead was bought for the entire Lukaku fund and then they spent 100 on Fernandes and Wan Bissaka plus another 15 for a flop winger who has only one attribute. His fee was mostly covered by Darmian.

Fellani also went to the Chinese for a decent sum, he was sold by OGS, not Mourinho.

Either way, I don't think he's gone full open cheque book yet.

Seems likely this summer with Sancho on the cards though.

Fellani also went to the Chinese for a decent sum, he was sold by OGS, not Mourinho.

Either way, I don't think he's gone full open cheque book yet.

Seems likely this summer with Sancho on the cards though.
About 10mill. So they spent 95mill net, bought 4 players for that and they went from 5th to 5th and took until the last 8 games of the season to show potential going forward.

They opened the cheque book and he's done nothing of note. 2 defensive players and they still leak goals at the back. The Moyesiah was only able to buy 1 player for less than 30 in the first window and then Juan Mata in the 2nd window.. That's it. And he did a similar job. OGS is not a top manager and hasn't proven anything yet. People point to Rashford as his doing.. sure if you include penalties.

About 10mill. So they spent 95mill net, bought 4 players for that and they went from 5th to 5th and took until the last 8 games of the season to show potential going forward.

They opened the cheque book and he's done nothing of note. 2 defensive players and they still leak goals at the back. The Moyesiah was only able to buy 1 player for less than 30 in the first window and then Juan Mata in the 2nd window.. That's it. And he did a similar job. OGS is not a top manager and hasn't proven anything yet. People point to Rashford as his doing.. sure if you include penalties.

I'm not denying they are defensively s**t.

I also think you are also under exaggerating slightly regarding the last 8 games.

They haven't lost in 20 matches in all comps and I'd probably think they go in favorites into their games against Leicester and Chelsea, which means they finish 3rd.

I'm probably overestimating them and they come out and get spanked by Chelsea :tearsofjoy:

I'm not denying they are defensively sh*t.

I also think you are also under exaggerating slightly regarding the last 8 games.

They haven't lost in 20 matches in all comps and I'd probably think they go in favorites into their games against Leicester and Chelsea, which means they finish 3rd.

I'm probably overestimating them and they come out and get spanked by Chelsea :tearsofjoy:
Nah, Ole has Franks number.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back