EPL Matchday 35

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice to be safe with four games to play, hopefully can hang on to 13th spot. Hard work starts now, some deadwood in our squad and we have to renew with some youth on a limited budget. Our U18s could end as Champios in the PL youth and there's exciting talent there.

Benteke is not rated by the pundits, but to be fair he has got to 7 goals this season, has looked far more mobile and has provided a target. Now that's not many but it is 1 more than he has scored in his last 3 completed seasons at Palace. Has only started in 19 games this season and I'd be happy for him to stay.

You've been critical of Mendy so I just assumed it was in relation to that.
I have, but he's still a decent keeper who needs to improve. All goalies have made mistakes this year, hasn't been an easy year for any of them. He's athletically good, ball at the feet and command not so good. See how he does next season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People laughed when I said Chris Wood would be a decent backup to Harry Kane. Up to 10th in the goal scorers list 1 behind Vardy, Lacazette & Watkins. Fourth straight season over 10 PL goals since he joined Burnley

I have, but he's still a decent keeper who needs to improve. All goalies have made mistakes this year, hasn't been an easy year for any of them. He's athletically good, ball at the feet and command not so good. See how he does next season
Your analysis of Mendy is amusing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back