EPL Matchday 35

Remove this Banner Ad

Next thursday confirmed United vs Pool

We have 3 games in 5 days wtf.
I mean, the title will be City's by then and you have 2nd wrapped up... you'll just heavily rotate to keep fresh for Europa. Except Bruno, because Ole plays him even if you're 4-0 up

Next thursday confirmed United vs Pool

We have 3 games in 5 days wtf.

I reckon if another protest takes place in side Old Trafford next Thursday and the game cannot go ahead, the FA will cancel the game, give Liverpool all 3 points, and United will face further sanctions..

At this stage, this will not hurt the Glazers, only the MUFC players and coaching staff who have done nothing wrong.

Anyhow I am sure much stronger security and police presence will be at OT next Thursday to ensure we don't see another repeat of that debacle

Biggest match of the weekend by far is the traditional and bitter rivals grudge match Leeds vs Tottenham at the Mecca of English Football, Elland Rd.
Sorry, you need to lose. St. Totteringham's can be cancelled by the end of the weekend, so fall on your sword thanks.

I reckon if another protest takes place in side Old Trafford next Thursday and the game cannot go ahead, the FA will cancel the game, give Liverpool all 3 points, and United will face further sanctions..

At this stage, this will not hurt the Glazers, only the MUFC players and coaching staff who have done nothing wrong.

Anyhow I am sure much stronger security and police presence will be at OT next Thursday to ensure we don't see another repeat of that debacle
lol

United fans hate us too much to gift us three points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank you very much Geordies, that's opened up the Top 4 race big time considering Leicester's run home. 67 points could be enough to finish top 4.

Tuesday 11th May Manchester United v Leicester City
Tuesday 18th May Chelsea v Leicester City
Sunday 23rd May Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur

Let's hope United don't name a weakened team considering they have to play Liverpool 2 days later.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back