EPL Matchday 35

Remove this Banner Ad

Good win for us, keeps the pressure on to somehow make it into the top four. Still plenty of football to play. No surprise City become s**t and do us no favours and I'm sure Everton will do us zero favours tomorrow.

Gotta win out and hope for the best.

Been an excellent 8 game stretch for Leeds against 5 ESL opponents for 2 wins and 3 draws. Last week an aberration after coming off 3 tough games. Defence has been immense over that 8 game stretch. Llorente has been terrific, Koch a talent and emergence of Struijk.

Been an excellent 8 game stretch for Leeds against 5 ESL opponents for 2 wins and 3 draws. Last week an aberration after coming off 3 tough games. Defence has been immense over that 8 game stretch. Llorente has been terrific, Koch a talent and emergence of Struijk.

Leeds unbeaten at home this season against Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and Tottenham.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta love JD reading an article and now being convinced Potter is the answer.
All over the place atm. No one has any idea of who we are after, what style we are after and what parameters will be set.

All that is apparent is that we need a new backline, some midfield reinforcement, back up CF and for the players to actually be coached.

All the while with diminished European revenue, covid revenue losses. Tried a winner, trying to find someone as good as Poch will be hard now, but I am not sold on 2 managers near relegation is what is needed to push back towards top 4-6.

All over the place atm. No one has any idea of who we are after, what style we are after and what parameters will be set.

All that is apparent is that we need a new backline, some midfield reinforcement, back up CF and for the players to actually be coached.

All the while with diminished European revenue, covid revenue losses. Tried a winner, trying to find someone as good as Poch will be hard now, but I am not sold on 2 managers near relegation is what is needed to push back towards top 4-6.
We should just merge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back