EPL Matchday 36 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn’t put it past him, he’s stopped us from winning the league before.
The Office Reaction GIF

Just found it strange for you to be so insistent they wouldn't scored when they've just scored two against the side in third. Thought perhaps you missed it.
No I hadnt missed it. Scoring twice against Chelsea doesnt mean much. City have the best defense in the league and have conceded just 21 goals this season, that's 10 less than Chelsea have managed. Wolves also just dont score goals. I wouldnt be expecting much from them against City.

Must not get hopes up

It was only two MD’s ago where some people on here were debating Everton and Leeds and who would go down. Everton were still the most likely to go down. What a ridiculous turnaround Everton have had.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No I hadnt missed it. Scoring twice against Chelsea doesnt mean much. City have the best defense in the league and have conceded just 21 goals this season, that's 10 less than Chelsea have managed. Wolves also just dont score goals. I wouldnt be expecting much from them against City.
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

Can't see Gerrard's Villa putting up much resistance to Liverpool

They gave it a decent crack. Ings fluffed a couple of good chances.

Pool looked off the pace from the kick off. I've never seen them give the ball away so often. The Mott the Hoople is still on but now more likely a Cockney Rebel or a Barney Rubble.

Mane is cooked. We need to sell him.

Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+

Is this yet another reference to a months' old conversation I admitted I was wrong to use that label in? And you suggest I need to change my behaviour?

Grow up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back