EPL Matchday 36 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you know what was also MD36?

88bcc822309e2149a37685095f55422f.gif

Also I take it whoever owns the GIF repository is a Liverpool fan as I had to get this from google not that.
Not sure why they would be upset about it. According to their supporters on here, this is the greatest thing to ever happen to them

Ramsdale has been a bit up and down in his form recently. Excellent introduction into the team however and a key contributor to Arsenal’s improvement. I’d stop short though of team of the year type discussions with him, much too soon imo and not quite in that tier as yet.
Always hard to judge keepers who have a poor defence in front vs Allison and Ederson who have very good defences. I have been very impressed with Ramsdale from what I have seen.

No reason Mendy shouldn't be in the discussion for best goalkeeper this season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Be interesting to see how City respond to this mornings choke, knowing if they slip up in any of the last 4 they'll probably end the season empty handed.

It's just Newcastle though and you're at home. I'd expect you to ease through that one pretty easily.
“Just Newcastle”

Table since end of January window. Their first under sportswashing ownership.

Liverpool - 26 points. +17 GD
Man City - 23 points. +20 GD
Spurs - 22 points. +18 GD
Newcastle - 22 points. +4 GD
Arsenal - 21 points. +3 GD
Chelsea - 19 points. +9 GD

Different beast with money.

“Just Newcastle”

Table since end of January window. Their first under sportswashing ownership.

Liverpool - 26 points. +17 GD
Man City - 23 points. +20 GD
Spurs - 22 points. +18 GD
Newcastle - 22 points. +4 GD
Arsenal - 21 points. +3 GD
Chelsea - 19 points. +9 GD

Different beast with money.
Different beast without Steve Bruce.

Different beast with decent players.

Howe also struggled before those new players came in.

Trippier hasn't played since 13 Feb. Wood has done nothing. Burn and Targett have been solid but they are mid-table EPL players. Guimarães looks handy.

The recruitment has been good but I think Eddie Howe's influence has played a large effect in Newcastle's turn around in form.

Trippier hasn't played since 13 Feb. Wood has done nothing. Burn and Targett have been solid but they are mid-table EPL players. Guimarães looks handy.

The recruitment has been good but I think Eddie Howe's influence has played a large effect in Newcastle's turn around in form.
And their big signing Bruno Guimaraes didn't start a game until March 10. They went 8 games unbeaten until that point. It's not like they brought in a massive amount of players.

They've transformed their defence with Burn and Targett, Trippier won two games off his own boot just about, and Guimaraes is more than handy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back