EPL Matchday 36 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

That De Bruyne fella from Man City can play a bit. Bastard.
Reject

b42f8ef4c7cb448e28d35b92fc2a6ecb.jpg

I don't think there was malice there, but I do think they've been drilled not to take a backwards step and some of them just aren't capable of doing that without stepping over the line.

James strikes me as a nice enough kid, but not too canny.
Yeah he is a nice kid and you are probably right. The manager has told Leeds to be physical in midfield and he's got the challenge all wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 points dropped. Frustrating AF. Watford set up to take a draw and we aren't good enough to break them down.
Yeah a little disappointing. Means that we've kept Leeds in with a chance now as well.

Leeds have Brighton at home and Brentford away. We have Brentford at home and Palace at home, plus 2 point buffer.

If we had of got 3 points against Watford tonight, Leeds would have needed all 6 points AND for us to get nothing from our last 3 games.

2 points dropped. Frustrating AF. Watford set up to take a draw and we aren't good enough to break them down.

I think we were comfy with a point and weren’t pushing too hard with so many games in quick succession.

Leeds play Brighton before we play Brentford, so if they lose we will know we just need 1pt

I think we were comfy with a point and weren’t pushing too hard with so many games in quick succession.

Leeds play Brighton before we play Brentford, so if they lose we will know we just need 1pt
But getting the point isnt that easy as we found out all season

Even if Leeds draw with Brighton, a win against Brentford and we're 100% safe. If Leeds win than we'll need 1 point from Palace & Arsenal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back